East Renfrewshire Golf Club- Monday 18th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi all,

Further to my last post, I have spoken to my club and it is now necessary to consider a weekday for this meet. The good news is that we have plenty of time to arrange a day off / change schedule.

This deal is available for a minimum of 24 people, so I need definite names now please.

Deal includes:

-Bacon roll & tea/coffee
-18 holes at The East Renfrewshire Golf Club (Stableford, full handicap)
-2 course meal
-Prizes including best net points, lowest gross, (net) runner up and nearest the pin

Cost = £40 per person

[video=youtube_share;oDmCJjgXEUI]https://youtu.be/oDmCJjgXEUI[/video]

I truly believe that this is a bargain price for what we're getting, with green fees normally £50 (not including food and prizes) at this time of year.

A small number of buggies are available and can be booked in advance.

For those travelling up on Sunday 17th:

Many hotels available around the East Kilbride area (10 min drive from East Renfrewshire), or Glasgow City Centre (20 min drive from East Renfrewshire). Would also be happy to arrange a game (elsewhere) on Sunday 17th, should people wish to make a trip out of it. Happy to advise on courses, hotels, curry houses etc.

In the meantime, I have just over a week to confirm the required numbers for this trip, after which, I'd be looking for a £20 deposit by PayPal to secure the booking, with full payment required by 18th June.

Last edited:

MC72

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Further to my last post, I have spoken to my club and it is now necessary to consider a weekday for this meet. The good news is that we have plenty of time to arrange a day off / change schedule.

This deal is available for a minimum of 24 people, so I need definite names now please.

Deal includes:

-Bacon roll & tea/coffee
-18 holes at The East Renfrewshire Golf Club (Stableford, full handicap)
-2 course meal
-Prizes including best net points, lowest gross, (net) runner up and nearest the pin

Cost = £40 per person

[video=youtube_share;oDmCJjgXEUI]https://youtu.be/oDmCJjgXEUI[/video]

I truly believe that this is a bargain price for what we're getting, with green fees normally £50 (not including food and prizes) at this time of year.

A small number of buggies are available and can be booked in advance.

For those travelling up on Sunday 17th:

Many hotels available around the East Kilbride area (10 min drive from East Renfrewshire), or Glasgow City Centre (20 min drive from East Renfrewshire). Would also be happy to arrange a game (elsewhere) on Sunday 17th, should people wish to make a trip out of it. Happy to advise on courses, hotels, curry houses etc.

In the meantime, I have just over a week to confirm the required numbers for this trip, after which, I'd be looking for a £20 deposit by PayPal to secure the booking, with full payment required by 18th June.

Not up for playing here on a weekday. I'm out.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Monday is the best day for me. So you could put me down.

Just a pity its not suiting most as we stand. Will keep an eye out

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Nice course always enjoy a round at East Ren, if you get the numbers to work & a decent draw I would be up for a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.