Sat 16th Aug-Tues 19th Aug looking for games in the NW

D

Deleted member 15344

Fingers crossed for you mate - did you get a game tomorrow ?

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
No worries, is there just the 2 of you? I wouldn't mind tagging along.

Hi Louise, Yes there's just the 2 of us but that's because it's ladies Day and they're only allowing 2 balls to go off.
We also have to get off early as the ladies are booked from 8:50 and we have to get out before them.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok nothing official yet, they are keeping tight lipped but I think I might have won it!!!!

Find out tonight at the presentation dinner....stay tuned!

Good stuff mate, fingers crossed.

Must have been inspired watching some real golfers on Sunday :whistle:

And me!!!! :whoo:

D

Deleted member 17920

Ok nothing official yet, they are keeping tight lipped but I think I might have won it!!!!

Find out tonight at the presentation dinner....stay tuned!
So are you now telling us all the ideal preparation for a big comp is to stay up till 2am getting bladdered then turning up with a hangover :D

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Louise, Yes there's just the 2 of us but that's because it's ladies Day and they're only allowing 2 balls to go off.
We also have to get off early as the ladies are booked from 8:50 and we have to get out before them.

Shame, although I am playing there for £20 in a fortnight

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fingers crossed Rick, You must of played well to put a score together round there. I thought it was Brutal,Possibly the toughest course Ive played. How did you find the course? If I remember rightly Theres an average of 20 bunkers per hole :eek:

I'll see you at Pleasington in the morning. Good luck :thup:

Louise.. You could of come over but as Rick said Theres a 27 hole lady Presidents comp on starting at 8:50 and they have the tee booked until about 3:30. As they're out in 2s they're only allowing 2balls out beforehand unfortunately. Also I need to play early too as I'm busy PM. I'll get in touch soon though over our OOM game :thup:

Last edited:

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
2 hangovers in 2 days !!!!

Well played Rick many fliers :) ????

Loads mate!! Lol
Difference between the hangovers was one was San Miguel, DoomBar and shots....... And I played ike a right numpty the next day and the other was red wine followed by a nearly impeccable round!!!

There must be some scientific reason behind it!!

image.jpg

image.jpg