Royal Cinque Ports - Monday 22nd Feb 2016

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
When mashleyr7 and I arranged the first meet at RCP my arrangement was definitely on the "we pay for the number that play" they were fine with that Ben. It is always likely that someone is ill on the day and they were very understanding but no one pulled out in the end

D

Deleted member 15344

Shame I was looking forward to 2 days with Phil, your ears would have been burning;)

Can I stay off 3rd as I have an extensive pre round routine involving a paper and a warm seat:eek:

It will give me more time to straighten my attire

I don't mind going into the first group :thup:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Hope you all have a good day tomorrow.
I'm starting to feel a little better now, after 4 days or so of aching all over and feeling as weak as a kitten.
Today has been the first day since Monday that I have actually eaten enough to be considered a meal!
I've got the day off still tomorrow but will spend it inside in the warm trying to get myself 100% again (or as close to 100% as I'll ever be these days).
Hope you all have a good day, I'm not fussed about the money, put it in the prize pot or all have a pint for "absent friends"
Rob

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Gutted to say I'm out of this and also RSG on Tuesday. Played today and have twisted my knee, can't put any weight on it at all. Ben, will drop you a pm to sort out money if you can't find a replacement. Gutted

Ouch, sorry to hear that mate, hope you make a full and swift recovery.

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ouch, sorry to hear that mate, hope you make a full and swift recovery.

Cheers for this and others who made a comment. I twisted it playing this morning but thought nothing of it. Sat in a car up to the footie and by the time we piled out and into the pub I was limping around. By the time we were in WHL I was in all sorts of trouble. Sitting at home now with the leg wrapped in ice, but I know from my rugby days this will be with me now for at least a week. :angry:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Cheers for this and others who made a comment. I twisted it playing this morning but thought nothing of it. Sat in a car up to the footie and by the time we piled out and into the pub I was limping around. By the time we were in WHL I was in all sorts of trouble. Sitting at home now with the leg wrapped in ice, but I know from my rugby days this will be with me now for at least a week. :angry:

Sorry to hear you can't play Rupert. At least I will not be outnumbered by Palace fans now.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Hope you all have a good day tomorrow.
I'm starting to feel a little better now, after 4 days or so of aching all over and feeling as weak as a kitten.
Today has been the first day since Monday that I have actually eaten enough to be considered a meal!
I've got the day off still tomorrow but will spend it inside in the warm trying to get myself 100% again (or as close to 100% as I'll ever be these days).
Hope you all have a good day, I'm not fussed about the money, put it in the prize pot or all have a pint for "absent friends"
Rob

Will miss you Rob. Wooden spoon could be mine now.;)

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The updated draw will be along later, sitting in the Kings Head at the moment still calming down after a nightmare journey. No crashes or roadworks, just too many cars!

Think Fish is talking sense actually (and let's face it, you've got to grab the opportunity to say that, you don't get many chances). Therod, we might be asking you to wipe a little quicker so we can swap the second and third groups.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
The updated draw will be along later, sitting in the Kings Head at the moment still calming down after a nightmare journey. No crashes or roadworks, just too many cars!

Think Fish is talking sense actually (and let's face it, you've got to grab the opportunity to say that, you don't get many chances). Therod, we might be asking you to wipe a little quicker so we can swap the second and third groups.

😜

I hope you haven't nicked the best room 😉

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Bad luck mate, hope you're not out for too long!

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A guy in the pub tonight (part of a 4-ball on a Kent golf trip) also had a weather app suggesting tomorrow would be OK! So, prepare for the worst, but fingers crossed... :thup:

I'm sure you have all had early nights, but for anyone still up here's the revised draw, so that we've got the two 3-balls going out ahead of the two 4-balls.

12:00
Liverpoolphil
Oxfordcomma
TopOfTheFlop

12:10
therod
Craggles89
Wookie

12:20
Pieman
Blue in Munich
Dando
Fish

12:30

Richart
murphthemog
Blundell
Sainthacker

See you all in the morning!

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Met office forecast has improved slightly overnight, still looking wet but not monsoon conditions. Just leaving, see you all in a few hours all being well!

Craggles89

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've just arrived in the car park, and it's a miserable day! Hopefully it lets up a bit during the round, gonna hit the range for a while. Where is everyone meeting?