Royal Cinque Ports - Kent Links Tour

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Sorry Steve, got mixed up. Quality golf considering you we're carrying me around & chasing that trolley all over Cinque Ports :rofl:
Oi Radbourne, it was me who carried you round RCP not Pieman and I've still got the sore back to show for it !! (If you do edit the post, leave the bit in about "watching a quality player like Badger" though)

Not long home after a difficult four hour plus drive which should take 90 mins, hope the boys with further to travel get home safe and sound.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
RCP is a difficult course in the middle of summer with a warm breeze blowing from the south west, so what clown ordered 30 mph freezing winds and snow showers from the east! Oh me I guess 😣 sorry guys! Still I was told not to order the biblical rain we had last year 😁

Good to play with Martin and Dave (2blue & 94 Tegsi) for the first time, and The Rod again - different coloured Sharpie this time but no one hit through us like last time we played together soit never got used.

Cheers guys, despite the awful weather it was still fun.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
How do I edit?
Oi Radbourne, it was me who carried you round RCP not Pieman and I've still got the sore back to show for it !! (If you do edit the post, leave the bit in about "watching a quality player like Badger" though)

Not long home after a difficult four hour plus drive which should take 90 mins, hope the boys with further to travel get home safe and sound.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A bloody cold but enjoyable couple of days at Princes and RCP. Many thanks to Richard and Chris for organising and thanks to playing partners Richard and Mike at Princes and Simon, Rupert and the big Fish Robin at RCP. Both super courses made even more challenging by stiffish breeze:eek:
Breakfast at Princes and carvery at RCP excellent and great to meet up with some new faces and have a couple beers and a curry. Hope you got home safely and hope your alright John after incident.
Looking forward to meeting up again in the year for another Kent Tour.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
A bloody cold but enjoyable couple of days at Princes and RCP. Many thanks to Richard and Chris for organising and thanks to playing partners Richard and Mike at Princes and Simon, Rupert and the big Fish Robin at RCP. Both super courses made even more challenging by stiffish breeze:eek:
Breakfast at Princes and carvery at RCP excellent and great to meet up with some new faces and have a couple beers and a curry. Hope you got home safely and hope your alright John after incident.
Looking forward to meeting up again in the year for another Kent Tour.

Was good meeting up with you again Pat