Royal Cinque Ports - Monday 19th November 2018

D

Deleted member 25172

Hi and welcome. Not trying to put you off but this is the 2nd day of a 3 day meet and I think the majority of people are doing the 3 days or this one and the Tuesday at Royal St George’s. I very much doubt if anybody is just doing this as a stand alone

Hi and thank you! Makes perfect sense, so I don't hold my hopes up too much, but you never know! If you don't ask you'll certainly not find anyone, so even though the chances are slim, they are bigger now than before my first post. :)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Hi and thank you! Makes perfect sense, so I don't hold my hopes up too much, but you never know! If you don't ask you'll certainly not find anyone, so even though the chances are slim, they are bigger now than before my first post.:)

Are you Mr. Spock in disguise? :LOL: Welcome to the madhouse.

If you don't get a lift from London, how about getting a train to Deal? Most of us are staying there so someone should be able to give you a lift to & from the station.

D

Deleted member 25172

Are you Mr. Spock in disguise? :LOL: Welcome to the madhouse.

If you don't get a lift from London, how about getting a train to Deal? Most of us are staying there so someone should be able to give you a lift to & from the station.

That sounds doable! I’ll investigate tomorrow after the morning round!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Chris, when’s the latest you need to know definite numbers as the physio on my shoulder is going well so I might be able to join you.

D

Deleted member 25172

Hi @chrisd I'll take the plunge and will join in for the first time. Can you please pass me your bank details and I'll transfer the full amount, £70, right? straight away.

For anyone lurking around here not having booked yet, I'm going to book a round at Princes on the Sunday as well going as a lone wolf as the forum tee's are filled up. If you wanna join, please hit me up via PM.

D

Deleted member 17920

1. Chrisd..... Paid £70
2. Anotherdouble..... Paid £70
3. Liverpoolphil.....
4. Paperboy..... Paid £70
5. Fish..... Paid £70
6.captainron..... WS
7. LQ..... WS
8. Arthur..... WS
9. Callum L..... WS
10. Stevie D..... WS
11. Spenny..... WS
12. Dan H..... WS
13. Whatto..... WS
14. Fraz..... WS
15. Motty..... WS
16. Minesy..... WS
17. Dan Mc.... WS
18. Lee M..... WS
19. Tim J..... WS
20. Andy O..... WS
21. Gary A..... WS
22.Elky..... WS
23. Trev..... WS
24. Callum M WS
25. Rosecott.....
26. NorfolkShaun..... PAID £70
27 Lillyhawk
28. The autumn wind..... Paid £70
29. mikejohnchapman...... PAID £70
30. wookie..... PAID £70
31. jobr1850..... PAID £70
32. Badger..... PAID £70
33. 94Tegsi..... PAID £70
34. Paddy C.....
35. Topoftheflop.....
36. Blue in Munich...... PAID£70
37. Hooker.....
38. Mashleyr7.....

I think that is the latest entries and payments in as of this morning. There's still plenty of spaces to enjoy this magnificent, former, Open venue.

Chris,

Just added another from Woodhall Spa, and also added Lillyhawk as he is mentioned it and is also joining us at Princes.

D

Deleted member 25172

@Lincoln Quaker great stuff. Believe my payment is missing in that summary though. If you guys haven't received it, then I've paid in to the wrong account. :)

D

Deleted member 25172

You have to forgive Chris. He is a mature gentleman and everything happens at a slower, very much slower pace than us sprightly people. He should respond to you before the end of the year(y)

Oh I see. Well that explains it all. You have to respect the elders, so I'll just let it take the time needed and in the meantime I'll google what different new year dates there is around the world, and hope Chris will go with one that is before this meetup takes place. (y)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
You have to forgive Chris. He is a mature gentleman and everything happens at a slower, very much slower pace than us sprightly people. He should respond to you before the end of the year(y)

I indeed have! But of course, let Chris confirm that first.

Cheers!

Oh I see. Well that explains it all. You have to respect the elders, so I'll just let it take the time needed and in the meantime I'll google what different new year dates there is around the world, and hope Chris will go with one that is before this meetup takes place. (y)

Mmmmm certainly looking like 5am tee off time for some members of the forum 😊

I will post up the latest payments once I check the bank now I have finally arrived home from holiday

D

Deleted member 25172

Mmmmm certainly looking like 5am tee off time for some members of the forum 😊

I will post up the latest payments once I check the bank now I have finally arrived home from holiday

This might turn out a bit more expensive than first expected, having to buy night vision goggles for such an early tee time. But ok, the prepared survives!
nightvision.JPG

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
After last year's "Beast from the East" I think we'll maybe find the missing few forumites remains out on the course 😁

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
1. Chrisd..... Paid £70
2. Anotherdouble..... Paid £70
3. Liverpoolphil.....
4. Paperboy..... Paid £70
5. Fish..... Paid £70
6.captainron..... WS
7. LQ..... WS
8. Arthur..... WS
9. Callum L..... WS
10. Stevie D..... WS
11. Spenny..... WS
12. Dan H..... WS
13. Whatto..... WS
14. Fraz..... WS
15. Motty..... WS
16. Minesy..... WS
17. Dan Mc.... WS
18. Lee M..... WS
19. Tim J..... WS
20. Andy O..... WS
21. Gary A..... WS
22.Elky..... WS
23. Trev..... WS
24. Callum M WS
25. Rosecott.....
26. NorfolkShaun..... PAID £70
27 Lillyhawk Paid £70
28. The autumn wind..... Paid £70
29. mikejohnchapman...... PAID £70
30. wookie..... PAID £70
31. jobr1850..... PAID £70
32. Badger..... PAID £70
33. 94Tegsi..... PAID £70
34. Paddy C.....
35. Topoftheflop.....
36. Blue in Munich...... PAID£70
37. Hooker.....
38. Mashleyr7.....

I think that is the latest entries and payments in as of this morning. There's still plenty of spaces to enjoy this magnificent, former, Open venue.

Anyone who isn't listed as paid, please confirm you're coming and when you will be able to pay (except Top of the flop whose asked for bank details already)

Chris,