KENT TOUR 18/19/20 November

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
It’s nearly time for the Kent Forum gathering. Three top class courses which have all hosted the Open Championship await us. We have decided to put all the administration on one thread to keep it central and easy to manage.
Competition wise we won’t be holding a cumulative for the three days as not everyone is playing all three rounds.

We will simply have a FULL HANDICAP STABLEFORD competition for each day which will set you back £5 per day at Princes and Royal Cinque Ports. Please ensure you have paid this in cash to me before you have a shocker and decide it wasn’t worthwhile. The £5 for Royal St Georges was included in your £120 payment. We will also have some nearest the pin prizes on each day. Would the last groups, please bring in the nearest the pin markers.

The light can be a bit sketchy at this time of year and I would urge folk to try and keep the pace of play flowing especially at Princes where we are teeing off mid-morning. Please pick up should you not be able to score on a hole. We are not allowing gimmes.

On completion of your round, please ensure this is completed and signed correctly and handed to either Glyn or myself.

Princes https://www.princesgolfclub.co.uk/
First tee is booked from 10h30 and we are off in 8-minute intervals.
There will be a 1 course meal following the golf. This is available on a rolling basis so you can finish your round and eat straight away.
Dress code at Princes is fairly relaxed. You can wear jeans but no golf shoes or trainers are allowed.
I believe that most people will be looking to descend on Deal for a few drinks and a curry in the evening and the plan is to gather in a local den of iniquity called the Kings Head for a few scoops and then head for the curry house later.

Royal Cinque Ports https://www.royalcinqueports.com/
First tee is booked from 08h40 and we are off in 10-minute intervals.
A 2 course Carvery will follow the round. This will be served in the dining room
Dress Code for the meal is JACKET AND TIE. No jeans, golf shoes or trainers are allowed. Shower facilities are available for those who require them.

Royal St Georges https://www.royalstgeorges.com/
First tee is booked from 08h00 and we are off in 10 minute intervals.
There will be a bacon bap before we go out and a meal following the round which will be served in the dining room.
Dress Code for the meal is JACKET AND TIE. No jeans, golf shoes or trainers are allowed. Shower facilities are available for those who require them.
Mobile Phones are not permitted anywhere on the course or clubhouse and can only be used in the car park.

Last edited:

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Has anyone forewarned the curry house to expect a large crowd of disreputable hooligans on Sunday? I'll be there.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well that’s three times in a month playing with Cam - hope it’s not where you get to keep him after three times 😲

Cheers guys - looking forward to it

D

Deleted member 17920

Well that’s three times in a month playing with Cam - hope it’s not where you get to keep him after three times 😲

Cheers guys - looking forward to it
Hell, please can you keep him ;)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Great, I can’t wait to be first off on Monday!

I’ll apologise now to my group for the bad language and for going awol after every tee shot but I’ll do my best to meet up on the greens!

D

Deleted member 15344

Great, I can’t wait to be first off on Monday!

I’ll apologise now to my group for the bad language and for going awol after every tee shot but I’ll do my best to meet up on the greens!

Don’t worry I’ll be used to that playing with Cam on the Sunday - if you can’t out swear him then I’ll be impressed 😀