Royal Cinque Ports - Monday 19th November 2018

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm afraid we've reached the moment of truth - I need to collect the money 😣

The cost is £70 and I'd prefer the lot in one go, but for anyone who is just getting over summer holidays, other golf days etc I will take a £40 deposit and the balance nearer the time.

My account details are the same as the last couple of years (Nationwide account) but please please put your forum name as a reference as it's so difficult to tie up payments to names (especially on N/wide as they're crap at details) Anyone who hasn't got my bank details please pm me for them.

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm afraid we've reached the moment of truth - I need to collect the money 😣

The cost is £70 and I'd prefer the lot in one go, but for anyone who is just getting over summer holidays, other golf days etc I will take a £40 deposit and the balance nearer the time.

My account details are the same as the last couple of years (Nationwide account) but please please put your forum name as a reference as it's so difficult to tie up payments to names (especially on N/wide as they're crap at details) Anyone who hasn't got my bank details please pm me for them.

Topped your pension up with £70 just now

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi Chris, I'm going to pull out of this one I'm afraid and only play RSG this Year round. I have been lucky to play RCP a few times this year, so what with that and the lack of time off anyway due to work, will give it a miss for 1 year and re-join next year.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
I'm pleased to say that we've reserved spaces at this superb course once again the day before we play at Royal St George's. I've yet to sort the details and price but don't expect the cist to be too much different than the £70 we've just paid which included a 2 course carvery.

As soon as I have the loose ends tied up I will post up again, but you are welcome to put your name down at this stage as an indication of interest.

Chrisd
Hi Chris, just seen this article in GM. Is this a series? Next month, chipping...😆

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
1. Chrisd..... Paid £70
2. Anotherdouble..... Paid £70
3. Liverpoolphil.....
4. Paperboy..... Paid £70
5. Fish.....
6.captainron..... WS
7. LQ..... WS
8. Arthur..... WS
9. Callum..... WS
10. Stevie D..... WS
11. Spenny..... WS
12. Dan H..... WS
13. Whatto..... WS
14. Fraz..... WS
15. Motty..... WS
16. Minesy..... WS
17. Dan Mc.... WS
18. Lee M..... WS
19. Tim J..... WS
20. Andy O..... WS
21. Gary A..... WS
22.Elky..... WS
23. Trev..... WS
25. Rosecott.....
28. The autumn wind..... Paid £70
30. wookie..... PAID £70
31. jobr1850..... PAID £70
32. Badger.....
33. 94Tegsi.....
34. Paddy C.....
35. Topoftheflop.....
36. Blue in Munich......
37. mikejohnchapman......
38. Mashleyr7.....
39. Hooker.....
40. NorfolkShaun..... PAID £70

I think that is the latest entries and payments in as of this morning. There's still plenty of spaces to enjoy this magnificent, former, Open venue.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
1. Chrisd..... Paid £70
2. Anotherdouble..... Paid £70
3. Liverpoolphil.....
4. Paperboy..... Paid £70
5. Fish..... Paid £70
6.captainron..... WS
7. LQ..... WS
8. Arthur..... WS
9. Callum..... WS
10. Stevie D..... WS
11. Spenny..... WS
12. Dan H..... WS
13. Whatto..... WS
14. Fraz..... WS
15. Motty..... WS
16. Minesy..... WS
17. Dan Mc.... WS
18. Lee M..... WS
19. Tim J..... WS
20. Andy O..... WS
21. Gary A..... WS
22.Elky..... WS
23. Trev..... WS
25. Rosecott.....
28. The autumn wind..... Paid £70
30. wookie..... PAID £70
31. jobr1850..... PAID £70
32. Badger..... PAID £70
33. 94Tegsi..... PAID £70
34. Paddy C.....
35. Topoftheflop.....
36. Blue in Munich...... PAID£70
37. mikejohnchapman...... PAID £70
38. Mashleyr7.....
39. Hooker.....
40. NorfolkShaun..... PAID £70

I think that is the latest entries and payments in as of this morning. There's still plenty of spaces to enjoy this magnificent, former, Open venue.

D

Deleted member 25172

Is anyone who's going to this travelling from London on the day? If so, please send me a pm. Don't have a car, but if anyone has a spare seat for a forum rookie then I'm more than happy to chip in for gas. Can meet up pretty much anywhere as long as it is in connection to a tube or overground station.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is anyone who's going to this travelling from London on the day? If so, please send me a pm. Don't have a car, but if anyone has a spare seat for a forum rookie then I'm more than happy to chip in for gas. Can meet up pretty much anywhere as long as it is in connection to a tube or overground station.

Hi and welcome. Not trying to put you off but this is the 2nd day of a 3 day meet and I think the majority of people are doing the 3 days or this one and the Tuesday at Royal St George’s. I very much doubt if anybody is just doing this as a stand alone