Royal Cinque Ports - Monday 22nd Feb 2016

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Looking forward to this, hopefully I can get to hit a few balls today to warm up, although the weather is trying its best to scupper that.

I may be turning up with a new driver, although the M2 didn't work for me yesterday, so might be giving the M1 a go today 😎🏌

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Anyone know if there's any trolley restrictions at either course? Can't decide which bag to take, carry for ease or trolley to fit more warm dry clothing in!

Well the course conditions state "buggies for members only" so I am assuming trolleys will be okay.
Certainly hope so because if I do manage to make it, I won't be carrying!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Well the course conditions state "buggies for members only" so I am assuming trolleys will
Certainly hope so because if I do manage to make it, I won't be carrying!

I called the course yesterday and they confirmed no restrictions on trolleys

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've just seen a forecast for Monday, not sure waterproofs will be good enough, were going to need oilskins ☔️💦😞

D

Deleted member 15344

Luckily we have waterproofs and it will be finished by 1

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Met office says rain right through until early evening:angry:

Yep, all the sites I'm looking at say heavy rain from 06.00-3pm. The BBC forecast on the TV this morning looked that bad all Monday I thought the sea had come inland 50 miles, it was just s sea of blue rain right across Kent, I blame the organiser ☔️💦😉

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Hate to say it, but with the remnants of this cold/flu and the predicted forecast for tomorrow, I'm out.
If anybody wants a free place tomorrow, you are welcome to mine.
xxxxx

D

Deleted member 1418

Still looking forward to it. I'd rather be a bit wet and wind blown on a great golf course than be at work on a Monday!! Besides a nice pub, a few beers, hearty grub, and good company in the evening will more than make up for it!

D

Deleted member 15344

Still looking forward to it. I'd rather be a bit wet and wind blown on a great golf course than be at work on a Monday!! Besides a nice pub, a few beers, hearty grub, and good company in the evening will more than make up for it!

What time are you playing to leave yours mate ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Hear hear 😎🏌⛳️