Royal Cinque Ports - Monday 22nd Feb 2016

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Any ideas on the best route M2 or M20 ? Seem about the same in time and distance, but not sure which will be busier on a Monday morning. SatNav tries to avoid M20 but it can't be trusted.;)

I went M25/M20 last year, no problem as all the traffic is heading into London that time of morning, unless there's an operation stak going on... Guess it depends on which way you're heading round the 25

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Anyone going via the M20 please be aware of the averaging cameras between Folkestone and Dover. They are a real cash cow and you WILL get done!

Craggles89

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to it now guys, excited for my first meet, not even bothered how I play to be honest. Although, I've just noticed Swingalot's avatar, so it's only fitting my beloved Spurs will be hosting the Eagles on Sunday. Dependant on the result we can chat about the game in the bar afterwords 👍

D

Deleted member 1418

Looking forward to it now guys, excited for my first meet, not even bothered how I play to be honest. Although, I've just noticed Swingalot's avatar, so it's only fitting my beloved Spurs will be hosting the Eagles on Sunday. Dependant on the result we can chat about the game in the bar afterwords ��

Great - you, Swingalot and Chrisd having a row about football; Liverpoolphil and Blundell having a row about the Grove vs Woburn; happy days :cheers: :whoo:

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Great - you, Swingalot and Chrisd having a row about football; Liverpoolphil and Blundell having a row about the Grove vs Woburn; happy days :cheers: :whoo:

Starting to wonder if we should ask a few more questions when getting people to sign up: Name, Handicap, Football team, Favourite course, Where do you stand on the teebox ... ;)

D

Deleted member 1418

Starting to wonder if we should ask a few more questions when getting people to sign up: Name, Handicap, Football team, Favourite course, Where do you stand on the teebox ... ;)

I like the idea of a strict vetting process Ben! :thup:

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to it now guys, excited for my first meet, not even bothered how I play to be honest. Although, I've just noticed Swingalot's avatar, so it's only fitting my beloved Spurs will be hosting the Eagles on Sunday. Dependant on the result we can chat about the game in the bar afterwords ��

Oh great, I'm going on Sunday and I'm fearing that anyway. Now I will have to endure an extra day of abuse from a spurs fan. As if my current golf game was not enough to worry about :eek:

Craggles89

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Oh great, I'm going on Sunday and I'm fearing that anyway. Now I will have to endure an extra day of abuse from a spurs fan. As if my current golf game was not enough to worry about :eek:

I hope you beat us, to be honest. The less competitions we are in, the more we can focus on the league. Thats the theory anyway.
If the footy is bad for either of us, at least we have golf on the monday to soften the blow a little bit ay

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyone know if there's any trolley restrictions at either course? Can't decide which bag to take, carry for ease or trolley to fit more warm dry clothing in!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Look on the bright side; last year's tee shot might have washed back up on the beach just in time for you to find it….. :whistle: :D