Irish Craic Classic 2015 Re-Arranged

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
With a few of the regulars not able to attend the original dates we have decided to re-arrange this years ICC.

The new dates are

Friday 21st August - Play Concra Wood

Saturday 22nd August - Play Slieve Russell

Sunday 23rd August - Play Farnham Estate

We have accommodation booked for B&B in Cavan for the Friday and Saturday nights which happily enough just happens to be right next door to a proper old style pub which has quality Guinness :cheers:

Total cost of weekend is 220 Euro (approx. £165)

This is unbeatable value for three top quality courses as well as 2 nights B&B and while I remember also includes buggies at both Concra Wood and Farnham Estate.

For anyone who missed the original thread or hasn't seen the courses before, here they are:

http://www.3deagleview.com/flashexp/concrawood_map.html (click on hole number for a flyover)

http://www.slieverussellgolf.ie/index.cfm/section/info/display/1/content/158/gallery.htm

http://www.farnhamestate.ie/golf-course

...........................................................................................................

We have at the minute a couple of spaces available but also have the option to increase the amount of golfers by 4 without any problems and if needed can enquire as to whether we can get more tee times.

This is a great value weekend playing some cracking courses and having a few beers with a pretty decent bunch of guys.

It was great to get a couple of guys (Fragger and Gibbo) over from the mainland last year and im sure they will testify to the quality of the courses and the beer. If you have always wanted to come to Ireland for the golf, Guinness and craic well this is your chance and im sure (if the dates suit) both Fragger and Gibbo will both try to get back over this year.

There are usually at least a couple of us who head down the day before and get a game somewhere else on the Thursday so if anyone fancies an extra round and few pints im sure we can get something sorted.

I need a 50 Euro deposit before Friday 13th March and full payment by at least a week before we go.

Anyone interested get your name down on here and we can then sort out the finer details and if anyone fancies only part of the weekend or golf only I can get you a price for what you want, just ask.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Confirmed so far, we have

smange - 2 nights 3 golf - 50 Paid

palindromicbob - 2 nights 3 golf - 64 paid

Landog - 2 nights 3 golf - 50 paid

bladeplayer -2 nights 3 golf - 50 paid

Malek - 2 nights 3 golf

Brendy ??

bayjon - 2 nights 3 golf

Add your name to the list if you fancy it and PM me for payment details.

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really looking forward to this year, after a pretty disastrous weekend last summer!

Farnham on the last day promises to be special, stunning course

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry to hear that mate, well you know where we are if your plans change.

Afraid my holidays don't stretch that far. Look forward to catching up at some stage.

I will be back home at some stage, between end June - mid Aug, for a week or so and will try and meet up with some of the natives as I will be based in County Monaghan.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Afraid my holidays don't stretch that far. Look forward to catching up at some stage.

I will be back home at some stage, between end June - mid Aug, for a week or so and will try and meet up with some of the natives as I will be based in County Monaghan.

Let us know when you are over mate and we can try to get something fixed up

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

You'll be welcome up to my course for game when you're over:thup::thup:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Slight change in that we are playing Farnham on the Saturday now and Slieve Russell on the Sunday due to Slieve Russell's captains day being on the Saturday so the course should be in as good a nick as it will ever be for the Sunday.

Still some places for anyone looking on and thinking about maybe coming along.

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Slight change in that we are playing Farnham on the Saturday now and Slieve Russell on the Sunday due to Slieve Russell's captains day being on the Saturday so the course should be in as good a nick as it will ever be for the Sunday.

Still some places for anyone looking on and thinking about maybe coming along.

That's a deal breaker for me, I'm gone to hell with the lot of ya

(Just kidding)

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking good for sat and sunday Stevie. Will know about the other guys tomorrow.

OK Brendy, just got to start earning some more brownie points for the Friday.

Will get you a price sorted for one nights B&B and the two rounds on those days.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Cheers, I didnt get to ask the other guys as golf was off today, well 12 temp greens 2 normal and a skiff of sleet. Course forgot to mention that on the site/email.