Irish Craic Classic 2015 Re-Arranged

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Meant to say Steve, Stevie G our Pro is putting coming again this year, Sat and Sunday games, same as me. :) At least one real golfer will be present! haha.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Meant to say Steve, Stevie G our Pro is putting coming again this year, Sat and Sunday games, same as me. :) At least one real golfer will be present! haha.

Happy days Brendy, Stevie is a good lad so looking forward to seeing him again.

Are you both a definite No for the Friday or is there still a possibility your good lady will take her thumb off your forehead and allow you away for the extra day

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ok mate, no worries.

Will get you a price for the one night B&B and two rounds of golf.

Brendy, the cost for you and Stevie will be €110 which includes a buggy at Farnham.

Anyone else fancy this weekend of golf and beer? It's a great deal for some cracking courses with a decent bunch of lads.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hope the golf gets better , looking forward to concra & i owe SR one , it beat me bad last year

Off up to Killeen Castle in a few weeks Black Sunday 7661 yards .. rest will be P&P after that ha

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hope the golf gets better , looking forward to concra & i owe SR one , it beat me bad last year

Off up to Killeen Castle in a few weeks Black Sunday 7661 yards .. rest will be P&P after that ha

I'm in your group all weekend. Every shot I'll shout, GO GO GO, SIT SIT SIT, BITE, BITE BITE!