Irish Craic Classic 2015 Re-Arranged

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This looks a cracking deal and those courses are really inviting. Wish I could justify the cost, never played in Ireland before, but the cost of travelling over is a killer.

I go over and back from England a lot for university, it's all about booking in advance or when there's a sale on. I would recommend driving and getting the ferry if you were to come over

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I went over last year with Gibbo and the return cost for a car and 2 passengers was £300, so £150 each (think it would have been about 225 solo But I was able to take all my stuff, not have to worry about space, But the sunday night drive home is a killer

Looking at air travel, its going to cost about £110 plus clubs , plus car hire, so its going to work out about the same

When I next go, I will probably fly as, its a long way by car and driving through the night isnt attractive at all

Can't commit to this year yet, as its in the middle of the summer holidays and also I personally would have preferred a set of courses different to last year, but If I can I will, coz you lot are a great bunch of lads :)

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This looks a cracking deal and those courses are really inviting. Wish I could justify the cost, never played in Ireland before, but the cost of travelling over is a killer.

Booking early and flying would keep the cost down a bit and if we organise it properly there will be someone who can get you at the airport on the way.

Otherwise car sharing is the way to go.

Its a great weekend and the courses are well worth the trip and as you say it really is a cracking deal.

Scotty Cameron

Head Pro
Visit site
I have looked at the ferry prices and they are around the £230 mark from Cairnryan to Larne, thats going over the day before and leaving the day after, so with petrol thats about £300 just travelling :mad:. Wish they had cheap flights like they did 15 year ago when it was about a quid one way :). because Ryanair want £208 from Newcastle to Dublin :angry:.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have looked at the ferry prices and they are around the £230 mark from Cairnryan to Larne, thats going over the day before and leaving the day after, so with petrol thats about £300 just travelling :mad:. Wish they had cheap flights like they did 15 year ago when it was about a quid one way :). because Ryanair want £208 from Newcastle to Dublin :angry:.

Newcastle to Belfast with easyjet is your best option mate, get in early enough with the booking and should be a good bit cheaper than that.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When do you want the rest of money to start coming in Steve?

As soon as you want to give me it mate, just need it all paid by one week before we go.

So full payment to be made by 14th August.

Will update your payments on here once they are made.

smange - 2 nights 3 golf - 50 Paid

palindromicbob - 2 nights 3 golf - 64 paid

Landog - 2 nights 3 golf - 50 paid

bladeplayer -2 nights 3 golf - 50 paid

Malek - 2 nights 3 golf

Brendy - 1 night 2 golf

bayjon - 2 nights 3 golf

Still some deposits due guys

Anyone else fancy it yet?

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Malek - 2 nights 3 golf

Brendy - 1 night 2 golf

Looking likely that one of Brendys mates is coming along for the same deal as Brendy

Still haven't heard from John as to whether the changes suit him so have taken his name off the list until he confirms.

Still have availability is anyone else out there looking on fancies it.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
As soon as you want to give me it mate, just need it all paid by one week before we go.

So full payment to be made by 14th August.

Will update your payments on here once they are made.

Malek - 2 nights 3 golf

Brendy - 1 night 2 golf

bayjon - 2 nights 3 golf

Still some deposits due guys

Anyone else fancy it yet?

Would be nice to see a few from across the pond again this year.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Steve just wondering if people are still able to put names down and get you a deposit. Was speaking to a friend that might be interested.