Scottish Open Fri 13th Aug @ Muckhart Booked

T

thecraw

I'm bloody working! meh!!!!

Think Calum,and a couple of others are talking about going along but not committed yet.

Andy get back on the blower and ask for a decent price due to numbers or go to Pitlochry or something.

algar5

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Andy,

My Father in Law had such a great day at Machrihanish he's up for this as well. So can we add Ian Preston to the list please.

Cheers,

Alan

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm no more than a maybe for this at the moment. The wife has got that week off work so it depends on whether or not we go away anywhere. I suspect that we might not........ ;)

C

CannyFifer

Attendee 1 Andy
Attendee 2 Stevek1969
Attendee 3 DMC
Attendee 4 Madandra
Attendee 5 Bordergolfer
Attendee 6 Toad
Attendee 7 SimonS
Attendee 8 Farneyman
Attendee 9 John_Findlay
Attendee 10 Alec
Attendee 11 bigbiffa
Attendee 12 algar5
Attendee 13 Bunkers
Attendee 14 Ian Preston
Attendee 15 SharkAttack
Attendee 16 grumpyjock

frasting

Club Champion
Visit site
At the risk of being a pain in the neck..... I believe the following day (Sat 14th August) Muckhart have their Gents Open which we could play for just £10.

(I'm sounding like a tight @ss scotsman here aren't I?)

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
At the risk of being a pain in the neck..... I believe the following day (Sat 14th August) Muckhart have their Gents Open which we could play for just £10.

(I'm sounding like a tight @ss scotsman here aren't I?)

They split there Open into 2 weekends one weekend for 0-11 the next one for 12-24 played in it the past 2 years well worth the money.

SharkAttack

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sorry all can't make it now.

I have been booked into an outing at my work on the Monday and can't take both days off, I played in it last year and it is the same team's. This was the reason I wanted to confirm the game at Muckhart.

Shark