Ryder Cup 2018 - Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

And Ginola was horrific - always remember how classy Di Dougherty was when she did it

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bjorn is a class act. Shame about the dodgy collars and ties though...if you plan to wear a tie choose a collar that fits!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
So in summer I need fake tan on my feet and ankles as they are pure white against brown legs. I think some of those guys used the same on their foreheads!

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Very good opening ceremony so far.. decent speeches

Never sure why the Americans make every speech into an Oscar speech by thanking wife, parents, neighbors dog etc.

Brexiteers may not have liked Bjorn’s speech as a lot of reference to the EU flag and being part of a united Europe..

Roll on the golf..

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Very good opening ceremony so far.. decent speeches

Never sure why the Americans make every speech into an Oscar speech by thanking wife, parents, neighbors dog etc.

Brexiteers may not have liked Bjorn’s speech as a lot of reference to the EU flag and being part of a united Europe..

Roll on the golf..

I’m pro brexit but didn’t have a problem with anything he said tbh. Acknowledging there are fractions in Europe is a fair comment.

I liked that he thanked the guys behind the scenes by name, was a nice touch.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Need something out of the first and last matches - a halved first session would be a moral victory with the bonus of having bloodied the rookies and with a good chance of profiting from the foursomes

D

Deleted member 15344

2.5 - 1.5 to Europe

Think Europe will win in the Rory and Rose Match

USA will win in the Casey match

And the other will be a half

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Koepka/Finau could be a serious partnership. Looking at those match-ups I'm not feeling too positive. Can see us getting smashed this week.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Think that's unture, Zach Johnson won Masters without attempting to hit any par 5s in 2. Also US guys come over for the Open every year, dont play links any other time yet win it more often that not. Their strategy will be the same as Europeans where risk/reward has to be balanced. Jim Furyk was a very tough mental player, think he'll instill that kind of steeliness into his team.
Think this one could go stateside again.

The Masters is a major and is a difficult set up. Not the week in week out birdie fest on the PGA tour.