Ryder Cup 2018 - Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Yes - Garcia is playing the 17th having made 6 birdies and 2 bogeys.

Pretty decent for a guy who has barely made a cut all year.

D

Deleted member 15344

Rory looks like he is swinging it very well

Casey playing well as well

Mickleson having a horror

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Explain?? Does he hate white trousers or something?

Just a bit, I read that he wore them once in a presidents cup match in 2011 and that's it in his Pro career, (can you say you've ever seen him in white troos) Some Pros seem to wear them every week and others not at all

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just a bit, I read that he wore them once in a presidents cup match in 2011 and that's it in his Pro career, (can you say you've ever seen him in white troos) Some Pros seem to wear them every week and others not at all
I'd never noticed or thought about it, but now you mention it, yes I can only recall seeing him in black trousers. The vast majority of pros do seem to wear white trousers. I would never dream of it since keeping them clean would be a flipping nightmare. They don't need to worry about that though!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I'd never noticed or thought about it, but now you mention it, yes I can only recall seeing him in black trousers. The vast majority of pros do seem to wear white trousers. I would never dream of it since keeping them clean would be a flipping nightmare. They don't need to worry about that though!

Thomas Pieters is another rarely if ever seen in white (both do wear grey but that's about as bold as it gets) While folks like Justin T/Spieth etc seem to live in white, & the US RC outfits do seem geared towards the younger fells (which is quite correct I s'pose) Likely when they were choosing it all few would have said TW would be playing anyway

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
5 of the US team occupy spots in the bottom 8 this week. Nice to see heading into next weekend. Still reckon we're getting whopped but at least we can go in with some positivity with Rose, Rory and Rahm up there contending.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Interesting to see Reed, DeShambles and Cupkake propping up the field at the Tour Champs...:unsure:

Those guys are just having a bad week, Sergio is rusty and also having a horrendous year!

Good to see Rahm is playing better this week.

D

Deleted member 15344

Wallace kicking wild card Garcia's butt.
:eek:

Guess that’s a case of waiting until the end of the Comp

Garcia into the top ten now with a 5 under round , playing pretty well and finding some nice form

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
5 of the US team occupy spots in the bottom 8 this week. Nice to see heading into next weekend. Still reckon we're getting whopped but at least we can go in with some positivity with Rose, Rory and Rahm up there contending.
Rose and McIlroy stalling a bit today and Woods form clearly ominous. I agree with you though and can see a resounding result for the US. Hope I'm wrong but simply think they are too strong