Ryder Cup 2018 - Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Whatever happens, this is the greatest show on earth bar none, there is no sporting occasion like it anywhere and I believe it will be much tighter than so many seem to think, game on.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Whatever happens, this is the greatest show on earth bar none, there is no sporting occasion like it anywhere and I believe it will be much tighter than so many seem to think, game on.

Think that's a bit over the top, it's maybe the best for us that love golf but golf can't compare with the World Cup which captivated a large part of the nation and gave the country a huge lift, something golf will never be able to do.

I agree I also think it will be close, can't see Bubba, Phil and Spieth getting many points with their wayward play off the tee.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m not often jealous, but I have some mates in the stand behind the first tee. And i’m turning green.

Just watching the fans do the Thunderclap has me buzzing. Glad I have booked the day off today...but have the bug to go and play golf too.

Fingers crossed for an epic Ryder Cup. And Europe win.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I’m not often jealous, but I have some mates in the stand behind the first tee. And i’m turning green.

Just watching the fans do the Thunderclap has me buzzing. Glad I have booked the day off today...but have the bug to go and play golf too.

Fingers crossed for an epic Ryder Cup. And Europe win.

I'm in the office wishing it was home time already
Just saw the thunderclap vid on a twitter, that's just mad!

I should be at home

Lets hope it's a classic

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Already about to give up on the official RyderCup radio and find a dodgy vid feed instead, its way behind live and even text updates from other media are at least 2 minutes ahead

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Spiethy couldn’t have picked a worse pose for his picture

Attachments

• EA380837-E062-484F-BB3C-2F92E5A9640B.jpeg
    EA380837-E062-484F-BB3C-2F92E5A9640B.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 2
D

Deleted member 15344

Can do without the booing of the US players on the first tee thank you very much. Not what Golf is about.
It’s surely more pantomime booing isn’t and been that sort of Ryder Cup since 2002

Just been listening to it on 5live going through Spieth birdie and 4 mins later it’s on Sky - thought it a second birdie

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Am I the only one watching this who actually doesn't care who wins, I just want to see as many players as possible playing their very best and making birdies galore?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Am I the only one watching this who actually doesn't care who wins, I just want to see as many players as possible playing their very best and making birdies galore?

Kinda with you, absolutely a superb spectacle first... but lean towards a Europe win also