Ryder Cup 2018 - Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Brilliant finish from Noren

What a proper smashing and fully deserved - some of the golf was just out of this world even more so when under pressure. For all the players to gain at least a win was superb- not sure if that has been done for Europe. Bjorn justified in everything he did and brilliant from his picks

D

Deleted Member 1156

I've missed today's action, been ill, and haven't followed this thread but time to own up. I posted previously that Garcia shouldn't have been near this team. I also thought Poulter's pick was sentimental. My humble pie is currently in the oven :D. I'm genuinely happy to be proved wrong. All hail Thomas.
I've played lots of team golf over the years and it is totally different from individual stuff. You can be completely out of form but the thought of letting your teammates down can really spur you on to play better. I was always happy with Garcia and Poulter being picked (y)

D

Deleted member 15344

Hopefully Phil keeps his thoughts to himself in the ceremonies/interviews this time.

He should have bitten the bullet when given the pick like Garcia in 2010 and told Furyk to pick someone else - lot of focus on Europeans form yet he was prob the player in the worst form.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Is that David Ginola doing the presentation?!?!

Edit: Yep the commentator has just said it is

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is that David Ginola doing the presentation?!?!

Edit: Yep the commentator has just said it is

No one has slagged off the tv presentation yet. I thought the camera work was shoddy but why do sky not use nick dougherty more??? He’s the best thing they’ve got, giving mark roe more screen time is embarrassing :eek:

D

Deleted member 15344

No one has slagged off the tv presentation yet. I thought the camera work was shoddy but why do sky not use nick dougherty more??? He’s the best thing they’ve got, giving mark roe more screen time is embarrassing :eek:
Thought the whole production of event was shocking , camera angles , adverts at the wrong time. Always seemed to be behind the coverage on the radio and also the APP. Disappointing when I think it’s there own production and cameras - there should be no reason why we couldn’t see pretty much every shot yet must have missed loads

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thought the whole production of event was shocking , camera angles , adverts at the wrong time. Always seemed to be behind the coverage on the radio and also the APP. Disappointing when I think it’s there own production and cameras - there should be no reason why we couldn’t see pretty much every shot yet must have missed loads
Yep that was sky’s event. Maybe there are technical reasons for the camera angles etc but it’s better @ the open. It annoyed me also that the studio talked over the start of the 4 somes on Friday, and they presented recorded footage as live.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
McGinley is brilliant in his analysis on explaining things.
Don’t disagree. I’d get rid of the old guard, give it to nick Dougherty, bring back his Mrs and have more pro’s to offer insight. I thought the radio has a more insightful line up. Sky seem jaded to me

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
So it appears I may have won some goodies from the Teeuplo YouTube channel...
Comp was to guess who would sink the winning putt.
I said there's be no winning putt and Mickelson would miss and hand it to Europe...:eek:
This week's lottery numbers available on receipt of bribes..:LOL:

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hmmm. Haven't read this thread but the coverage was good for me and my guys in my Whatsapp group. Just shows whats good for one...

David Ginola was excellent. Was worried about Di turning up and presenting like it's a phone-in.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
No still celebrating the European victory but I’m sure the ones who have nothing better to do will be along shortly.