Ryder Cup 2018 - Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
Poor show from Mickelson at the end. Even if you've got no chance you should let Molinari have the winning putt and the moment. Not very sporting really.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Noren just gone 1 up on DeShambles..
If he wins the Wildcard scoreline will be 10-2 to Europe.
Tommy's picks totally justified

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sergio. What a hero. Sorry to have ever doubted him, showed up huge this week. Ryder Cup legend - proven by the fact he’s now the leading point scorer.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well I said at the start I fancied us to do it and yes it got a bit dodgy at one stage but,,,,,,,,,,get in there, fantastic win,superb team effort and Bjorn did amazing job with his picks, the pairings and set up of the course. How good would be to be part of that team tonight.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
They didn’t show the whole crowd shushing Reed first before he took his putt. Made out to be a lot worse than it actually was. He also threw his ball to a kid after. I’m as big a Reed hater as anyone but he did nothing wrong there.

Hadn't realised that the crowd were shushing him first but he was grinning as he shushed them back and immediately dropped his putter to applaud them. I'm no great fan of him but nowt wrong there, indeed I actually warmed to him a bit.