Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Well I hope today has got the bad droves out of the way! 5 OOB!!

weather doesn't look to horrific tomorrow. But the next two days could be fun......

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just looked at weather forecast and according to the hourly forecast when we are all playing the back 9 we will be enjoying the challenge of 40mph wind.

Luckily the forecasts are normally wrong down here, but if not, should be fun. :whistle:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Just looked at weather forecast and according to the hourly forecast when we are all playing the back 9 we will be enjoying the challenge of 40mph wind.

Luckily the forecasts are normally wrong down here, but if not, should be fun. :whistle:

I blame them pesky scousers, their bringing all that hot air down with them, because as we all know, their full of it 😜 🌪

D

Deleted member 16999

Go on then, even though you've played both courses and have an advantage over me, we all know that people who get a shot on every hole, cant play in the wind.:whistle:

£10 - sum total of the two stableford scores around RCP and RSG?
Looks like you're covering half your top 4 bet ;)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Has anyone got a push trolley I can borrow at RCP and RSG's ? Have a feeling the ones you can hire are pretty rubbish, so something that glides effortleesly over the turf, a bit like me, would be gratefully received.:)

Played today, second round in two days, and my back is killing me, and not sure it will hold up for two more days.:(

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you all while I'm sat in a nice warm office drinking coffee all day!
hope the weather clears for my return on Tuesday

D

Deleted member 21258

Has anyone got a push trolley I can borrow at RCP and RSG's ? Have a feeling the ones you can hire are pretty rubbish, so something that glides effortleesly over the turf, a bit like me, would be gratefully received.:)

Not attending RCP but will be at RSG and will have a couple of spare 3 wheeled push trolleys in the van(wifes and sons), if you haven't sourced one by then, your more than welcome to use one at RSG.