Blackmoor Monday 16th December

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Further to SteveW86's thread on a game in Hampshire, I am happy to host some forumers at Blackmoor on Monday 16th December. Tee off at 09.30

Players that showed an interest :

Richart
SteveW86
IanM
Imurg
Cake
Jobr1850
Dufferman
Topoftheflop
Dave Sanders
Jeremy Cave
Lee Yates
Geoff Reeve

The last three names are members that can sign three guests in each. Guest rate is £30 during the week from memory.

Please confirm if you can still play on this thread. 12 would be a good number as we can play in three balls which should get us round fairly quickly. Halfway hut will be open for food and drink.m

Might be able to squeeze three more on, so if you are not on the list but interested add your name as a reserve.

Reserve : Oddsocks

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Aiming to get to club for 09.00, and then tee off shortly afterwards. Tee is not booked so just take our chances. The halfway hut will be open for drinks and food.

Suggest we meet in the pro shop, so you can be signed in.

Forecast doesn't look too bad !

Oddsocks there is a space for you if you would like it.(y) If anyone can not play please let me know asap.

Will do a very quick draw on the day. If you need to get away quickly let me know and I will put you out first with Imurg. Couple of threes and a couple of fours by the looks of it.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
How is the course looking for tomorrow @richart , trolleys ok or better to carry?
Trollies fine, though I always carry.

Played today and apart from a few puddles on fairways, it was in great nick. Greens really true, with a decent pace. Best greens we have had for years in the winter, and fairways have recovered from summer drought.

See you tomorrow.