Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Today was very brutal. Links golf in all its glory. Thanks to Paul, Phil and Richard. Good to spend time playing golf with you three.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
It was "comfortably" worse than yesterday.

Good company meant it seemed to go quite quickly, and was a pleasure to watch some proper golf being played. Including a monster birdie putt!
Hopefully by the end of 54 holes of links I'll have played some golf too........

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
It was "comfortably" worse than yesterday.

Good company meant it seemed to go quite quickly, and was a pleasure to watch some proper golf being played. Including a monster birdie putt!
Hopefully by the end of 54 holes of links I'll have played some golf too........

Yes, and with driving icy rain for long periods on & off all the way around, it got very cold the last few holes also.

Stronger gusts Rich but also you have to factor in the cold and at times horizontal rain. Enjoyable in a very very strange sort of way

Best Mrs BiM doesn't read this; at the moment she's feeling guilty about spoiling my fun, if she sees this lot I just know I'll be expected to be grateful to her for sparing me this………. :mad:

Hooker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It was brutal today but made better by good company and very enjoyable.

Somewhat soured as after lunch I returned to find my 6 month old galvin green waterproof trousers have disappeared from the changing room:confused:

So anyone at the meet please check if you have accidentally picked up a pair of short arsed black galvin greens!