Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Ok chaps

All the money sent to my bank has now been paid over to RCP, those who havent paid their balances it MUST be cash on the day. Anyone who's not sure if they've paid in full please check. All the meals have been ordered and we're having apple crumble with ice cream, or custard, for dessert ............. any miserable, moany gits who dont want that i shall eat yours!

Dont forget £5 in cash for the prize money which I'm hoping MashleyR7 is going to collect . Mike Chapman is going to sort the cards afterwards so thanks to them!

Ive asked RCP for a nice calm day but if bloody Fish comes in with 44 points i suggest we hang him from the flag pole, by the gonads, over night!

Those who haven't played RCP - they've done lots of maintenance there this year and it should be gorgeous!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Sorry you can't make it BIM, hope things are on the mend back at the ranch. In your memory, I'll make sure I stick a ball in the sea ;)

Thanks for the kind wishes mate, as for on the mend, sadly you've got to be joking; we are still waiting for a date for the surgery. Tomorrow it's a week ago since she did it. At this rate I'll be sending a big bank transfer to Fish for Littlestone. :angry:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
50% chance of rain & showers forecast currently with 20-30mph wind, hopefully that might change and blow over by Monday 🤔

Last edited:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I know you like a challenge 

Go on then, even though you've played both courses and have an advantage over me, we all know that people who get a shot on every hole, cant play in the wind.:whistle:

£10 - sum total of the two stableford scores around RCP and RSG?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Go on then, even though you've played both courses and have an advantage over me, we all know that people who get a shot on every hole, cant play in the wind.:whistle:

£10 - sum total of the two stableford scores around RCP and RSG?

What wind 🌪😜

You sir have a bet 👍🏌️⛳

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Wind at 22mph with gusts of 33mph but looking like a heavy shower day (70%), MacWets & Galvin Green the order of the day 🌪☔ let's hope it blows over and changes in the next 48hrs 🤞

Oh, and good morning 😎😂

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Wind at 22mph with gusts of 33mph but looking like a heavy shower day (70%), MacWets & Galvin Green the order of the day 🌪☔ let's hope it blows over and changes in the next 48hrs 🤞

Oh, and good morning 😎😂

........... how to dry everything overnight is becoming my concern!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
........... how to dry everything overnight is becoming my concern!

I'm bringing a different outfit for each day, including shoes, and my Galvin Greens dry out very quickly as they don't stay wet, if anything I'm sure the Kings Head will put some stuff in their tumble dryer for anyone if needed, there a friendly bunch.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm bringing a different outfit for each day, including shoes, and my Galvin Greens dry out very quickly as they don't stay wet, if anything I'm sure the Kings Head will put some stuff in their tumble dryer for anyone if needed, there a friendly bunch.

I was thinking more clubs, bag etc

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I was thinking more clubs, bag etc

Again my H2no bag will be ok, best thing I ever invested in, everything stays dry in the pockets and the water just drips away.

I think I'll bring the van now not the car so I can stand my bag up to let it breathe overnight as in a boot it won't, I know BIM took his bag in the hotel last year.

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site

Oh, and good morning 😎😂

Morning fish.. its lovely golfing weather in Canterbury today.. probably saving the storm till Monday....

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Again my H2no bag will be ok, best thing I ever invested in, everything stays dry in the pockets and the water just drips away.

I think I'll bring the van now not the car so I can stand my bag up to let it breathe overnight as in a boot it won't, I know BIM took his bag in the hotel last year.

You leave Mrs BiM out of this…….. :angry:

That was actually more to make sure I still had them the next day than to keep them dry. :D