Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
:) I'm not getting between them.:eek:

Just noticed there is a 20 minute gap between the first ones off and your group Chris. Is that to get them well out of range before Slasher tees off.:)

There is a 20 min gap ........ becha cant work out why!

chris3081

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We are all praying the motorway is clear then! Can't wait heard so much about these two courses. Played Littlestone last summer and got bitten by the link golf bug. This is my first forum meet - such a good deal first of many I hope!

D

Deleted member 1418

This is my first forum meet - such a good deal first of many I hope!

If you don't mention The Grove, The Brabazon, Premier League football, whether Tiger is finished, Brexit, Scottish Independence, Trump and how old Chris and Richart are you'll have a great time!! :)

D

Deleted member 1418

And do not under any circumstances say "Funny but I've never heard
a duck hook described as a baby draw" to Fish!!! 😜😀

Fish

Banned
Visit site
This is my first forum meet - such a good deal first of many I hope!

and when Pieman booms one 300 yards don't just say 'great strike' you gotta be honest and say 'but isn't the fairway down their?' :rofl:

#3OffTheTee :smirk:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
If you don't mention The Grove, The Brabazon, Premier League football, whether Tiger is finished, Brexit, Scottish Independence, Trump and how old Chris and Richart are you'll have a great time!! :)
The first person to mention the Grove in our group buys drinks the rest of the trip.

Don't tell Blundell.:D

D

Deleted member 1418

and when Pieman booms one 300 yards don't just say 'great strike' you gotta be honest and say 'but isn't the fairway down their?' :rofl:

#3OffTheTee :smirk:

:whoo::ears::ears::clap:

D

Deleted member 1418

Is it worth running a sweepstake on the amount of times he mentions the Grove :D

It is the best course in Turkey though

And if you reply with "It's not as good as Woburn"!!

When it gets to that point then Murph and I will open up another bottle of Rioja!! (Rich will obviously have retired to warm up your side of the bed by then!!!)

I love the Kent trip - great time had by all!!

D

Deleted member 15344

And if you reply with "It's not as good as Woburn"!!

When it gets to that point then Murph and I will open up another bottle of Rioja!! (Rich will obviously have retired to warm up your side of the bed by then!!!)

I love the Kent trip - great time had by all!!

Can't wait mate :D

Been on loads of meets and night stays but that night in the Kings Head with Dolly was brilliant and one to remember

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Chris, as discussed Bogie Boy has paid me for my place so please replace me with Bogie Boy. He will be travelling up from Worcestershire that morning so has asked that your pet gorilla has a little re-shuffle to push him a bit nearer the back, pretty please. Thanks.