Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

D

Deleted member 15344

Chris, as discussed Bogie Boy has paid me for my place so please replace me with Bogie Boy. He will be travelling up from Worcestershire that morning so has asked that your pet gorilla has a little re-shuffle to push him a bit nearer the back, pretty please. Thanks.

So sorry to hear you won't be there Rich - hope all is well with your wife and she gets better soon - hopefully see you soon

Chris I dont mind putting up with Rich and Pieman if you want to put Bogie Boy out later - I'm going to be at RCP early anyway ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
So sorry to hear you won't be there Rich - hope all is well with your wife and she gets better soon - hopefully see you soon

Chris I dont mind putting up with Rich and Pieman if you want to put Bogie Boy out later - I'm going to be at RCP early anyway ?

Very sorry not to be there Phil, always a great meet. Next year hopefully. Thanks for the kind wishes for Mrs BiM and the offer to accommodate Bogie Boy.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
So Bigboy, you'll even shove the old girl down the stairs to avoid being trashed for the 3rd year in a row by me and Wookie!

Best wishes to Mrs BIM!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Trojan 615
Lee Nixon
Hooker
Wookie

Chrisd
Mike Chapman
Badger
P N Wokingham

Anotherdouble
Pieman
Blundell
Richart

Fish
Murphthemog
Swingalot
MashleyR7

Papas
Liverpoolphil
Oddsocks
Boxman

Liverbirdie
Bogie Boy
Paperboy
Jason

Radbourne
Chris3081
Mike Friend
Davemc

Sorry but Blue in Munich's good lady's unfortunate accident has resulted in him having to pull out of the Kent Meet. Bogie Boy is stepping into his shoes (size 19) and due to his long distance travel I've had to do a slight change to the 9.50 and 10.20 groups and tee times.

I hope this is ok by those affected

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Chris, as discussed Bogie Boy has paid me for my place so please replace me with Bogie Boy. He will be travelling up from Worcestershire that morning so has asked that your pet gorilla has a little re-shuffle to push him a bit nearer the back, pretty please. Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your missus, Rich.

Was hoping to share a round with you at RSG or RCP, never had the pleasure before,maybe another time.

Get well soon to HID, also.:thup:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your missus, Rich.

Was hoping to share a round with you at RSG or RCP, never had the pleasure before,maybe another time.

Get well soon to HID, also.:thup:

Thanks Peter, as to the round if we can't sort something out at mine in July then I take it you have some influence over the draw at Sunningdale or New Zealand…...

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site
looking at the times and post food remaining daylight,

What are the chances of the club allowing us to sneak in another 9 holes ?? maybe a cheaky texas scramble ???

Fish

Banned
Visit site
looking at the times and post food remaining daylight,

What are the chances of the club allowing us to sneak in another 9 holes ?? maybe a cheaky texas scramble ???

Not for me, playing Littlestone the day before and knowing what a brute RCP can be I'll be looking forward to the food (fuel) then a few beers in readiness for RSG which is the highlight of the 3-days.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Im dashing off to the O2 as soon as i can get away. I cant see them agreeing, they are a bit staid and we wont finish lunch/ dinner before 4pm i wouldn't think.

D

Deleted member 1418

Once I've had my pie then I'll be heading back to the Kings Head for a cup of Ovaltine and an early night in preparation for RSG...........:whistle: