Rick Garg

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A very very sad time, there really is no justice in the world when one of life's good guys is taken so early.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Rick

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
This has been washing over me since I was told and I keep being pulled back to conversations we had and beers we shared for various different things. Every time I am pulled back to a situation we shared I visualize a huge, welcoming, warm smile. You will be greatly missed Rick. Rest in Peace.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Absolutely devastating news.
I only met him a couple of times ........................... and what a lovely bloke he was.
Thoughts and condolences to his family.
Gone, but NEVER forgotten.
RIP Rick :(.

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
can't add anything to the words already expressed.

for me Rick was one of those rare people you meet on a forum that you felt you knew really well and could consider a friend despite having only met him once in person.

thoughts go out to his family and also to those forumers who have lost a great friend.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Went to a couple of HDID meets when Rick was there and he was definitely the life and soul of the evening banter. He used to love his loud golf outfits and I will always remember him for those. Some of them made John Daly's look tame.

RIP Rick, a golfing legend throughout this land.

RW1986

Head Pro
Visit site
Played with Rick many a time up club. Enjoyed our banter and great friendship. One friendship that will live on with many up the club. The Centurion Whatsapp group has been flooded with messages this morning which just shows you what a lovely, top bloke he was.

helped arrange everything up at our golf club whether it be swindles or nights out. He's just one of life's good blokes and am happy to call him Mr. Centurion.

Loved it how he'd be so easily persuaded to join me for an afternoon round up the club whilst he was 'working'.
Devastated that he also won't be at the opening of the clubhouse which he was extremely excited about.

RIP Mr. Centurion

Rick W

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I echo the comments of others.

A truly sad day for the Forum and Golf community as a whole.

An incredibly nice guy and will be sorely missed by everyone.

My thoughts and condolences are with his family at this tough time.
RIP Rick

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Unbelievably sad news. Never met Rick in person but spoke a good few times through the power of the Internet.
The work that he did with Richart on H4H year after year is a mark of the man.
Thoughts go out to his family and also to the guys on here that were close to Rick.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Condolences to friends and loved ones.

I played with Rick just the once, earlier this year, and he left a lasting impression upon me as a really great guy. He was a true gent with a brilliant personality and a wonderful charisma. I have some particularly vivid golfing memories to treasure thanks to the pleasure of his company.