Rick Garg

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just desperately sad. I don't have adequate words but have shed a few tears over this. A great guy who made a lasting impression on all of us who knew him however briefly.

Condolences to his family. RIP Rick x

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Rick was as nicer person as you'd ever wish to meet. I'm absolutely shocked to read this sad sad news. I feel for his family and friends and just can't believe that we'll not see him again at a forum meet RIP Rick

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Such sad news.

Met him just the once, a while ago, but even somewhere like here on the forum, his character just shone through. I can only think that for him to be called so early, God must be in some need of a helper.

RIP and may the family find the necessary strength...

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had the pleasure of playing with Rick at my first Forum meet at Blackmoor. He was warm, friendly, generous and funny. His work for the H4H days was amazing. What a tragic loss.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've struggled for a week with a moment never with him out of my thoughts, I'm proud to have had him as a friend, I knew him before I came onto GM and we only played together on the Saturday when he travelled up to my invitation day, the tears are flowing as I write this.

RIP Rick

Thoughts are with Karen & Jodie.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I can only echo what everyone else has said; great guy and a great golfer, never anything less than fantastic company on or off the course and did great work with richart for H4H. He will be very much missed, my sympathies to his family.

RIP Rick.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Utterly devastated to hear this news. To me Rick was the epitome of a passionate golfer and a wonderful guy to be around. Quite simply Rick was one of the greatest forumers ever to post here. I remember our night with a bunch of forumers watching the miracle at Medinah at Gainsborough, the Benross Be Our Tour Pro final and of course the H4H days. From everyone at GM our heartfelt condolences to Rick's family and friends.
Rick Garg. GM Forum Legend. RIP

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Its been a tense week and this is the worst news possible.
A top bloke in every respect.
Condolences to Karen and Jodie..
I'm so sad I have no more words...