Rickg Memorial Trophy 2020

teegirl

Head Pro
Visit site
Question to those playing, although we are eating afterwards, do you want, or would you take advantage of the halfway house?

We have hot pasties, pies and various other food items, cakes, snacks etc always available, plus hot & cold drinks.

I need to ask it to be manned if its worth it?

Can't seem to find a poll function?
Drink definitely but eaten too many pies ?

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Question to those playing, although we are eating afterwards, do you want, or would you take advantage of the halfway house?

We have hot pasties, pies and various other food items, cakes, snacks etc always available, plus hot & cold drinks.

I need to ask it to be manned if its worth it?

Can't seem to find a poll function?
Normally indulge in a bacon roll at any halfway hut but seeing as we’ll have done that two hours earlier then have lunch on return does seem a fools paradise. I’ll gladly stop for a cuppa & a snack if it’s open though.

TreeSeeker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone heading up and passing nearby orpington? I've been away from home for a while and realised that I didnt bring the trophy with me so would be much appreciated if someone could do a collection?

Just trying this again hopeful someone from kent sees the question?

As for the halfway hut, i would go for a drink but no food, will be full enough already! (Although i am hoping the forecast changes since the one i am looking at is a bit gloomy)

Not all heroes wear capes, but fish does. Trophy transport aquired. On current form the trophy will be finding a new home for the next year, handicap down but average round score is up!

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
There are long traffic queues currently if you come from the M69 to the A46 or off M6 J2 again onto the A46, try to avoid the Binley area of the A46.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I’ve got some new (late) sponsors that have come to the Party, so they’ll be some (x3) excellent extra prizes, I’ve just got to think what I can award them for ?

I’ll do a best gross ?
An eclectic team ?

And something else ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Changed again after a night of thunder & storms, not sure how much rain we had, but any would have been welcome.

7DF626C0-0D88-442D-809C-4511B778FE85.png
735D1558-7DC3-4203-9114-27ADD2069E9D.png
6182E8A9-FD96-4E13-8AE6-CC7ED1C0E846.png

Fish

Banned
Visit site
No work today, collecting trophies, sorting out all the prizes, collecting buggy key so I can get hole sponsorships out early, putting out British Heart Foundation marketing.

Please be early, I’d like to enjoy the day as well, not worry about anyone being late or any no-shows!

See you all Thursday ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Can I just add, with it being so hot & eating afterwards, please freshen up as best you can, possibly a change of shirt.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
**Update:

Unfortunately the Halfway won't be open, I didn't give enough notice when asking the question, so sorry.

With that said, make sure you bring or purchase plenty of cold water/drinks with you, or they are available from the Pro Shop, it's bloody hot out there!

Please also bring a mask, you will need it in the Pro Shop and if/when walking through the clubhouse, once in the restaurant and bar areas, you can remove it.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
**Edit**

The club have just come back to me and said, if they can find a staff member to go down there for 4 hours, I can have it open.

I have offered to cover their costs.

If it is open, there’s no cash sales, so you will give them your name and purchase what you want, I will then settle the bill and chase you for the money, hopefully before you leave the club.

I’ll confirm all this at registration.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
**Edit**

The club have just come back to me and said, if they can find a staff member to go down there for 4 hours, I can have it open.

I have offered to cover their costs.

If it is open, there’s no cash sales, so you will give them your name and purchase what you want, I will then settle the bill and chase you for the money, hopefully before you leave the club.

I’ll confirm all this at registration.

The halfway house will be open, please support it if you can as I begged for it to be opened (y)