Rickg Memorial Trophy 2020

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Only 2 holes left to sponsor, it would be great to get them all covered ?

We have raised £900 to date, I have about £260 pledged, so nearly £1200 with Gift Aid still to be added.

I set a target before the pandemic of £1500, it will be a fantastic achievement if we get anywhere near that figure with so many hurdles put up this year, thank you everyone who has supported this day so far ??

Edit: 2 holes left now.

I’ve now donated for all 3 of us. Thanks again for this! Really looking forward to it

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Due to the pandemic it's going to be tough to obtain prizes to have a healthy prize & raffle table, but, this day is all about remembering one of our own and raising as much money as possible for Karen (Rick's wife) chosen charity, being the British Heart Foundation.

So PLEASE, if you can't attend but would still like to make a donation, however small, in support of this day to remember Rick, then you can find the link in my signature to the Just Giving page.

We are still sponsoring some of the challenges (£10) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competiveness, which Rick always showed.

If sponsoring anything please DO NOT state this on the just giving page, just state your name and I'll match it up or send me a PM to confirm or Just Giving will not only remove the Gift Aid but sometimes the whole donation!

Those who can't attend and have already made a donation, I have added you to the hole sponsors in gratitude of your support, I'll also do this for the challenges, so please keep any donations coming.

We have now raised £1,160.00 to date, which is an excellent achievement under all the hurdles we have faced and are facing, thank you one and all.

Hole Sponsors

1/ Stewart Golf
2/ Badger
3/ RTR
4/ DRW
5/ Richart
6/ Sarah Garg
7/ TreeSeeker
8/ Stu_C
9/ Robert Klein
10/ R.M.H Same Day Couriers
11/ Crow
12/ Drive4Show
13/ IanM
14/ Grumpy Jock
15/ Stu Lennon
16/ Beezerk
17/ Golf Monthly
18/ Bigfoot

Thank you

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
That sounds fine
Just see what Robin says and go from there,thanks

Happy with you to both swap, I’m capped at 42 so only way for any extras was to replace, unless any guidelines changed between now ‘& then.

Sort out between yourselves ?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Due to the pandemic it's going to be tough to obtain prizes to have a healthy prize & raffle table, but, this day is all about remembering one of our own and raising as much money as possible for Karen (Rick's wife) chosen charity, being the British Heart Foundation.

So PLEASE, if you can't attend but would still like to make a donation, however small, in support of this day to remember Rick, then you can find the link in my signature to the Just Giving page.

We are also sponsoring holes (£10) and challenges (£10) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competiveness, which Rick always showed.

If sponsoring anything please DO NOT state this on the just giving page, just state your name and I'll match it up or send me a PM to confirm or Just Giving will not only remove the Gift Aid but sometimes the whole donation!

Those who can't attend and have already made a donation, I will be adding you to the hole sponsors in gratitude of your support, I'll do this over the next few days, but if you want a specific hole to sponsor, please donate and add your name next to the hole below by cutting and pasting.

Just 2 holes left to sponsor, 1 will take us to £1,000.00 which under the circumstances, is a great achievement, so thank you.

Hole Sponsors (minimum £10)

1/ Stewart Golf
2/ Badger*
3/ RTR*
4/ DRW*
5/ Richart*
6/ Sarah Garg
7/ TreeSeeker
8/ Stu_C
9/ Robert Klein
10/ R.M.H Same Day Couriers*
11/ Crow*
12/ Drive4Show*
13/ IanM*
14/ Grumpy Jock
15/ Stu Lennon
16/Pokerjoke
17/
18/Bigfoot

*Payment received ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
@Fish would it help if I bought along a raffle prize?

As we’ve done for many years on meets and especially H4H’s, it’s always great if anyone can bring anything along to help swell a raffle table.

A bottle of plonk or that rubbish Christmas gift your nema bought you, everything will be gladly appreciated ?

Edit: Anything you bring does not need to be golf related.

Last edited:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
You can pay into that if you have it saved and I’ll transfer it ?

Can I just ask, one of my guests is very nervous about playing with other players, will we get to go out as a group for our 3 ball? Sorry, never done one of these days before.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
As we’ve done for many years on meets and especially H4H’s, it’s always great if anyone can bring anything along to help swell a raffle table.

A bottle of plonk or that rubbish Christmas gift your nema bought you, everything will be gladly appreciated ?

Edit: Anything you bring does not need to be golf related.

You can get rid of your sherry glasses, :love:

Fish

Banned
Visit site

We are still sponsoring some of the challenges (£10) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competiveness, which Rick always showed.

Those who can't attend and have already made a donation, I have added you to the hole sponsors in gratitude of your support, I'll also do this for the challenges, so please keep any donations coming.

We have now raised £1,160.00 to date, which is an excellent achievement under all the hurdles we have faced and are facing, thank you one and all.

Hole Sponsors

1/ Stewart Golf
2/ Badger
3/ RTR
4/ DRW
5/ Richart
6/ Sarah Garg
7/ TreeSeeker
8/ Stu_C
9/ Robert Klein
10/ R.M.H Same Day Couriers
11/ Crow
12/ Drive4Show
13/ IanM
14/ Grumpy Jock
15/ Stu Lennon
16/ Beezerk
17/ Golf Monthly
18/ Bigfoot

Thank you

Thank you everyone, post edited above with the current amount raised (y)