32/ Jason Smith CGC
33/ Dave Roddis CGC
34/ Coventry Captain
35/ Coventry Professional
36/
37/
38/
39/

Can those in bold please confirm their attendance, or not, with the date closing in quickly, I need to confirm to the club our potential numbers, more so because of guidelines we’ll need to adhere to, mainly within the clubhouse afterwards.

If you are attending, please keep the £20* donations coming confirming your attendance, and don't forget, that goes straight to the Just Giving site in my signature, but please only state 'Donation'.

The remaining £20 is paid on the day.

Anyone interested in playing at Coventry Golf Club, which is in superb condition, please add your name, everyone is welcome.

I’m going to give this a miss as I’m not doing to well at the moment.

I’ll still make the donation

Fish

Banned
Visit site
1/ Fish *
2/ Crow*
3/ John Hale CGC
4/ Old Skier*
5/ 1xRTR Carl*
6/ 1xRTR Warren *
7/ 1xRTR Ron *
8/ 1xRTR Lee *
9/ 1xRTR Karl *
10/ 1xRTR Steve *
11/ 1xRTR Chris K*
12/ Adasko*
13/ Adasko + 1*
14/ full_throttle *
15/ full_throttle guest 1*
16/ full_throttle guest 2*
17/ Upsidedown*
18/ Upsidedown +1*
19/ Upsidedown +2*
20/ Upsidedown +3*
21/ Beezerk*
22/ TreeSeeker (defending champion)
23/ GG26*
24/ 1 x RTR CJ*
25/ TeeGirl*
26/ 1xRTR Chris W-J*
27/ Bernard Middleton CGC
28/ Andy Thomas CGC
29/ Mark Thomas CGC
30/ Michael Thomas CGC
31/ Damien Darby CGC
32/ Jason Smith CGC
33/ Dave Roddis CGC
34/ Coventry Captain
36/ Adam Kent-Smith CGC
37/ Garry Carr CGC
38/
39/
40/
41/
42/

If you are attending, please keep the £20* donations coming confirming your attendance, and don't forget, that goes straight to the Just Giving site in my signature, but please only state 'Donation'.

Anyone interested in playing at Coventry Golf Club, which is in superb condition, please add your name, everyone is welcome, it would be great to push this to at least 42 ?

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Due to the pandemic it's going to be tough to obtain prizes to have a healthy prize & raffle table, but, this day is all about remembering one of our own and raising as much money as possible for Karen (Rick's wife) chosen charity, being the British heart Foundation.

So PLEASE, if you can't attend but would still like to make a donation, however small, in support of this day to remember Rick, then you can find the link in my signature to the Just Giving page.

We are also sponsoring holes (£10) and challenges (£10) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competiveness, which Rick always showed.

If sponsoring anything please DO NOT state this on the just giving page, just state your name and I'll match it up or send me a PM to confirm or Just Giving will not only remove the Gift Aid but sometimes the whole donation!

Those who can't attend and have already made a donation, I will be adding you to the hole sponsors in gratitude of your support, I'll do this over the next few days, but if you want a specific hole to sponsor, please donate and add your name next to the hole below by cutting and pasting.

Thank you.

Hole Sponsors (minimum £10)

1/ Stewart Golf
2/ Badger*
3/ RTR*
4/ DRW*
5/ Richart*
6/ Sarah Garg
7/ TreeSeeker
8/ Stu_C
9/ Robert Klein
10/ R.M.H Same Day Couriers*
11/ Crow*
12/ Drive4Show*
13/ IanM*
14/ Grumpy Jock
15/ Stu Lennon
16/
17/
18/ Bigfoot*

Please cut & paste

Thank you

*Payment received ?

Last edited:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Looking to see if I can take up a couple spots! Contacting the gents today, will get back to you asap!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
All the par 3's and other on course challenges will be once again sponsored and donated by Martin Sutliff the Coventry Golf Club Professional (y)

Nearest Pins

15th: 9 x Titleist Pro V1
17th: 9 x Titleist Pro V1x
5th: 9 x Titleist Tour Soft
7th: 9 x Titleist TruFeel

Nearest the pin in 2 (12th): 3 x TruFeel

Longest Drive (6th): 3 x Pro V1
Longest Drive (16th): 3 x Pro V1x

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Put me down for 3 spaces, just waiting on my PPs sending their £20 and ill make the donation on justgiving!

Looking forward to the day!

Last edited:

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My new boss is still checking with the HR department if I get any holiday in August (I can’t see why not). Assuming that is confirmed, I have a guest who would like to play as well.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Hi Robin, having received the inevitable news of the Eden Tournament being cancelled this year due to Comrade Sturgeon's quarantine clampdown I'm now available for this day if you have spaces available. Drop me a line or reply to this Thread to let me know either way. May have a guest attending as well, if there is space available. Cheers!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
1/ Fish *
2/ Crow*
3/ John Hale CGC
4/ Old Skier*
5/ 1xRTR Carl*
6/ 1xRTR Warren *
7/ 1xRTR Ron *
8/ 1xRTR Lee *
9/ 1xRTR Karl *
10/ 1xRTR Steve *
11/ 1xRTR Chris K*
12/ Adasko*
13/ Adasko + 1*
14/ full_throttle *
17/ Upsidedown*
18/ Upsidedown +1*
19/ Upsidedown +2*
20/ Upsidedown +3*
21/ Beezerk*
22/ TreeSeeker (defending champion)
23/ GG26*
24/ 1 x RTR CJ*
25/ TeeGirl*
26/ 1xRTR Chris W-J*
28/ Andy Thomas CGC
29/ Mark Thomas CGC
30/ Michael Thomas CGC
31/ Damien Darby CGC
32/ Jason Smith CGC
33/ Dave Roddis CGC
34/ Coventry Captain
36/ Adam Kent-Smith CGC
37/ Garry Carr CGC
38/ Bdill93
39/ Bdill93 +1
40/ Bdill93 +2
41/ Radbourne2010
42/ PhilTheFragger

Anyone interested in playing at Coventry Golf Club, which is in superb condition, please add your name, everyone is welcome, it would be great to push this to at least 42 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
1/ Fish *
2/ Crow*
3/ John Hale CGC
4/ Old Skier*
5/ 1xRTR Carl*
6/ 1xRTR Warren *
7/ 1xRTR Ron *
8/ 1xRTR Lee *
9/ 1xRTR Karl *
10/ 1xRTR Steve *
11/ 1xRTR Chris K*
12/ Adasko*
13/ Adasko + 1*
14/ full_throttle *
17/ Upsidedown*
18/ Upsidedown +1*
19/ Upsidedown +2*
20/ Ian Jagger
21/ Beezerk*
22/ TreeSeeker* (defending champion)
23/ GG26*
24/ 1 x RTR CJ*
25/ TeeGirl*
26/ 1xRTR Chris W-J*
28/ Andy Thomas CGC
29/ Mark Thomas CGC
30/ Michael Thomas CGC
31/ Damien Darby CGC
32/ Jason Smith CGC
33/ Dave Roddis CGC
34/ Coventry Captain
36/ Adam Kent-Smith CGC
37/ Garry Carr CGC
38/ Bdill93*
39/ Bdill93 +1*
40/ Bdill93 +2*
41/ Radbourne2010*
42/ PhilTheFragger*

This is temporarily capped at 42 due our restaurant restrictions, but I’m happy to take reserves in case the number can be increased nearer the day or if anyone drops out.

The remaining £20 is paid on the day in cash.

Anyone interested in playing at Coventry Golf Club, which is in superb condition, please add your name to the reserves list, everyone is welcome ?

Reserves
1/ GG26 +1
2/ Paul Garg
3/ Conor Garg
4/
5/
6/

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I will release details for the day as I receive confirmations with my club, as you may all realise, being members of your own clubs, this will be our first society day since lockdown, so it’s hardly a straight forward meeting, as guidelines will need to be adhered to, so please take note of my announcements over the coming days leading up to our day.

1/: It will be a 10am shotgun start.
2/: Registration from 8am.
3/: Bacon roll & coffee on arrival.
4: We will be in 3-balls.
5/: Practice areas can be booked in advance, we have availability for 2 people on the long area, 2 on the short & 2 on the chipping green. We also have a practice putting green.
6/: Buggies are available but can’t be shared, please book direct or message me.
7/: Our Locker room is now open but our showers are still closed.
8/: You will be able to wear your golf attire in our restaurant, you can keep your golf shoes on as long as they have no spikes of any kind. Ideally freshen yourself up & change your top at least for the meal.
9/: There is a 2 course meal following the round.
10/: Prize giving & presentations will follow the meal.

More to follow......

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Due to the pandemic it's going to be tough to obtain prizes to have a healthy prize & raffle table, but, this day is all about remembering one of our own and raising as much money as possible for Karen (Rick's wife) chosen charity, being the British heart Foundation.

So PLEASE, if you can't attend but would still like to make a donation, however small, in support of this day to remember Rick, then you can find the link in my signature to the Just Giving page.

We are also sponsoring holes (£10) and challenges (£10) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competiveness, which Rick always showed.

If sponsoring anything please DO NOT state this on the just giving page, just state your name and I'll match it up or send me a PM to confirm or Just Giving will not only remove the Gift Aid but sometimes the whole donation!

Those who can't attend and have already made a donation, I will be adding you to the hole sponsors in gratitude of your support, I'll do this over the next few days, but if you want a specific hole to sponsor, please donate and add your name next to the hole below by cutting and pasting.

Thank you.

Hole Sponsors (minimum £10)

1/ Stewart Golf
2/ Badger*
3/ RTR*
4/ DRW*
5/ Richart*
6/ Sarah Garg
7/ TreeSeeker
8/ Stu_C
9/ Robert Klein
10/ R.M.H Same Day Couriers*
11/ Crow*
12/ Drive4Show*
13/ IanM*
14/ Grumpy Jock
15/ Stu Lennon
16/
17/
18/ Bigfoot*

Please cut & paste

Thank you

*Payment received ?

Only 2 holes left to sponsor, it would be great to get them all covered ?

We have raised £900 to date, I have about £260 pledged, so nearly £1200 with Gift Aid still to be added.

I set a target before the pandemic of £1500, it will be a fantastic achievement if we get anywhere near that figure with so many hurdles put up this year, thank you everyone who has supported this day so far ??

Edit: 2 holes left now.

Last edited: