Rickg Memorial Trophy 2020

TreeSeeker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Wouldn't miss this, tag me on that list!

Although, on a fair bit lower of a handicap this year already so will be some work to get close.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Fish *
Crow (TBC)
Dando
Old Skier
1xRTR Carl
1xRTR Warren
1xRTR Ron
1xRTR Lee
1xRTR Karl
1xRTR Steve
1xRTR Chris K
Adasko
full_throttle
full_throttle guest 1
full_throttle guest 2
Upsidedown
Upsidedown +1
Upsidedown +2
Upsidedown +3
Upsidedown +4
Upsidedown +5 (TBC)
GG26 (TBC)
IanM (TBC)
Richart ?
TreeSeeker (defending champion)

* = £20 donation made ?

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Fish *
Crow (TBC)
Dando
Old Skier
1xRTR Carl
1xRTR Warren
1xRTR Ron
1xRTR Lee
1xRTR Karl
1xRTR Steve
1xRTR Chris K
Adasko
full_throttle *
full_throttle guest 1
full_throttle guest 2
Upsidedown
Upsidedown +1
Upsidedown +2
Upsidedown +3
Upsidedown +4
Upsidedown +5 (TBC)
GG26 (TBC)
IanM (TBC)
Richart ?
TeeGirl *

* = £20 donation made ?

Last edited:

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
Hey Robin, I need to check the shifts for August, fingers crossed I can get the day off and do another round trip on the day, will let you know hopefully tomorrow if I can get the time off...

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
Robin, i'm gutted I can't make it this year, I've tried to get shift/holiday changes, but impossible to make it :( Hopefully next year, and if you can, announce the date earlier if possible? I'm sure the day will be immensely popular and you will raise thousands...

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fish *
Crow (TBC)
Dando
Old Skier*
1xRTR Carl
1xRTR Warren
1xRTR Ron *
1xRTR Lee
1xRTR Karl
1xRTR Steve *
1xRTR Chris K
Adasko
full_throttle *
full_throttle guest 1
full_throttle guest 2
Upsidedown
Upsidedown +1
Upsidedown +2
Upsidedown +3
Upsidedown +4
Upsidedown +5 (TBC)
GG26 (TBC)
IanM (TBC)
Richart ?
TeeGirl *

* = £20 donation made ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
We are nearly at the minimum halfway point of players I'd like to see (54) so we have a full field of 3-balls with a shotgun start, as we had last year.

If you can't attend but would still like to make a donation, however small, in support of this day to remember Rick, then you can find the link in my signature to my Just Giving page in aid of Karen's (Rick's wife) chosen charity, being the British Heart Foundation.

I will be also sponsoring holes (£15) and challenges (£15) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competiveness, which Rick always showed.

If sponsoring anything please DO NOT state this on the just giving page, just state your name and I'll match it up or send me a PM to confirm or Just Giving will not only remove the Gift Aid but sometimes the whole donation!

Hole Sponsors (minimum £15)

1/ (Reserved)
2/
3/
4/
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/
10/ R.M.H Same Day Couriers (£20)
11/
12/
13/
14/
15/
16/
17/
18/

Please cut & paste

Thank you

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Fish *
Crow (TBC)
Dando
Old Skier*
1xRTR Carl
1xRTR Warren
1xRTR Ron *
1xRTR Lee
1xRTR Karl
1xRTR Steve *
1xRTR Chris K
Adasko
Adasko + 1
full_throttle *
full_throttle guest 1
full_throttle guest 2
Upsidedown
Upsidedown +1
Upsidedown +2
Upsidedown +3
Upsidedown +4
Upsidedown +5 (TBC)
GG26 (TBC)
IanM (TBC)
Richart ?
TeeGirl *

* = £20 donation made ?

D

Deleted member 21258

We are nearly at the minimum halfway point of players I'd like to see (54) so we have a full field of 3-balls with a shotgun start, as we had last year.

If you can't attend but would still like to make a donation, however small, in support of this day to remember Rick, then you can find the link in my signature to my Just Giving page in aid of Karen's (Rick's wife) chosen charity, being the British Heart Foundation.

I will be also sponsoring holes (£15) and challenges (£15) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competiveness, which Rick always showed.

If sponsoring anything please DO NOT state this on the just giving page, just state your name and I'll match it up or send me a PM to confirm or Just Giving will not only remove the Gift Aid but sometimes the whole donation!

1/ (Reserved)
2/
3/
4/ DRW (£25)
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/
11/
12/
13/
14/
15/
16/
17/
18/

Please cut & paste

Great cause.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fish *
Crow (TBC)
Dando
Old Skier*
1xRTR Carl
1xRTR Warren *
1xRTR Ron *
1xRTR Lee *
1xRTR Karl *
1xRTR Steve *
1xRTR Chris K
Adasko
Adasko + 1
full_throttle *
full_throttle guest 1
full_throttle guest 2
Upsidedown
Upsidedown +1
Upsidedown +2
Upsidedown +3
Upsidedown +4
Upsidedown +5 (TBC)
GG26 (TBC)
IanM (TBC)
Richart ?
TeeGirl *

* = £20 donation made ?

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fish *
Crow (TBC)
Dando
Old Skier*
1xRTR Carl
1xRTR Warren *
1xRTR Ron *
1xRTR Lee *
1xRTR Karl *
1xRTR Steve *
1xRTR Chris K
Adasko
Adasko + 1
full_throttle *
full_throttle guest 1
full_throttle guest 2
Upsidedown
Upsidedown +1
Upsidedown +2
Upsidedown +3
Upsidedown +4
Upsidedown +5 (TBC)
GG26 (TBC)
IanM (TBC)
Richart ?
TeeGirl *
1xRTR Chris W-J*

* = £20 donation made ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site

If you can't attend but would still like to make a donation, however small, in support of this day to remember Rick, then you can find the link in my signature to the Just Giving page in aid of Karen's (Rick's wife) chosen charity, being the British Heart Foundation.

All donations will help towards sponsoring a hole (£15) and/or challenges (£15) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competitiveness, which Rick always showed.

Be great to fill these up (y)

1/ (Reserved)
2/ Badger (£25)
3/
4/ DRW (£25)
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/
11/ Crow (£25)
12/
13/
14/
15/
16/
17/
18/

Please cut & paste

Fish

Banned
Visit site
1/ Fish *
2/ Crow (TBC)
3/ Dando
4/ Old Skier*
5/ 1xRTR Carl
6/ 1xRTR Warren *
7/ 1xRTR Ron *
8/ 1xRTR Lee *
9/ 1xRTR Karl *
10/ 1xRTR Steve *
11/ 1xRTR Chris K
12/ Adasko
13/ Adasko + 1
14/ full_throttle *
15/ full_throttle guest 1
16/ full_throttle guest 2
17/ Upsidedown
18/ Upsidedown +1
19/ Upsidedown +2
20/ Upsidedown +3
21/ Upsidedown +4
22/ Upsidedown +5 (TBC)
23/ GG26 (TBC)
24/ IanM (TBC)
25/ Richart ?
26/ TreeSeeker (defending champion)
27/ TeeGirl *
28/ 1xRTR Chris W-J*
29/ Mark Thomas CGC
30/ Michael Thomas CGC
31/ Damien Darby CGC
32/ Jason Smith CGC
33/ Dave Roddis CGC
34/ Andy Thomas CGC
35/ Coventry Professional
36/ Coventry Captain
37/ Bernard Middleton CGC

Keep the £20* donations confirming your attendance coming please, don't forget that goes straight to the Just Giving site in my signature, but please only state 'Donation', thank you.

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Come on people, would be great to fill more of these up, most of you knew or indeed played with Rick, knew the work he did as the founder for the Help for Heroes Charity day, all the other meets he organised and constantly tried to get as many people on his Centurion Club as he could, this is in his name, an annual event for us to remember and recognise his contributions to the forum and it's members.

Thank you.

We are nearly at the minimum halfway point of players I'd like to see (54) so we can have a full field of 3-balls with a shotgun start, as we had last year.

If you can't attend but would still like to make a donation, however small, in support of this day to remember Rick, then you can find the link in my signature to the Just Giving page in aid of Karen's (Rick's wife) chosen charity, being the British Heart Foundation.

All donations towards sponsoring a hole (£15) and/or challenge (£15) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competitiveness, which Rick always showed.

Be great to fill these up (y)

1/ (Reserved)
2/ Badger
3/ RTR
4/ DRW
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/
10/ R.M.H Same Day Couriers
11/ Crow
12/
13/
14/
15/
16/
17/
18/

Please cut & paste

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm going to be considering the options of postponing this over the weekend.

Even though it's not scheduled until August, with less than half of the donations in to play, and with further restrictions still to come, I think people are going to find the expense of travelling to meets when they've been off work for a month or more, plus companies finding it tough to support the prize table, I really don't want it to be a damp squid.

The day is all about celebrating someones life and their involvement on this forum and extracting as much of your hard earned as possible for Karen's chosen charity, as such I don't want it to be a struggle to put together with numbers dropping and little or no sponsorship's....

I will make a formal announcement in the coming days.

D

Deleted member 23270

Any contribution to charity is better than nothing at all. If you can still make it work I think that would be a good result ?