Rickg Memorial Trophy 2020

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Robin, just me and 3 guests now, have paid for all of us and the one guest who can't make it due to covid has donated his £20 deposit so £100 all told (y)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
1/ Fish *
2/ Crow*
3/ Dando
4/ Old Skier*
5/ 1xRTR Carl*
6/ 1xRTR Warren *
7/ 1xRTR Ron *
8/ 1xRTR Lee *
9/ 1xRTR Karl *
10/ 1xRTR Steve *
11/ 1xRTR Chris K*
12/ Adasko
13/ Adasko + 1
14/ full_throttle *
15/ full_throttle guest 1
16/ full_throttle guest 2
17/ Upsidedown*
18/ Upsidedown +1*
19/ Upsidedown +2*
20/ Upsidedown +3*
21/ Beezerk
22/ TreeSeeker (defending champion)
23/ GG26*
24/ IanM (TBC)
25/ TeeGirl*
26/ 1xRTR Chris W-J*
27/ Bernard Middleton CGC
28/ Andy Thomas CGC
29/ Mark Thomas CGC
30/ Michael Thomas CGC
31/ Damien Darby CGC
32/ Jason Smith CGC
33/ Dave Roddis CGC
34/ Coventry Captain
35/ Coventry Professional
36/
37/
38/
39/

Can those in bold please confirm their attendance, or not, with the date closing in quickly, I need to confirm to the club our potential numbers, more so because of guidelines we’ll need to adhere to, mainly within the clubhouse afterwards.

If you are attending, please keep the £20* donations coming confirming your attendance, and don't forget, that goes straight to the Just Giving site in my signature, but please only state 'Donation'.

The remaining £20 is paid on the day.

Anyone interested in playing at Coventry Golf Club, which is in superb condition, please add your name, everyone is welcome.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Got a £50, £30 & £ 20 ‘anonymous’ donations, I need to reconcile these, so please give me a heads up.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Due to the pandemic it's going to be tough to obtain prizes to have a healthy prize & raffle table, but, this day is all about remembering one of our own and raising as much money as possible for Karen (Rick's wife) chosen charity, being the British heart Foundation.

So PLEASE, if you can't attend but would still like to make a donation, however small, in support of this day to remember Rick, then you can find the link in my signature to my Just Giving page.

I will be also sponsoring holes (£10) and challenges (£10) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competiveness, which Rick always showed.

If sponsoring anything please DO NOT state this on the just giving page, just state your name and I'll match it up or send me a PM to confirm or Just Giving will not only remove the Gift Aid but sometimes the whole donation!

Those who can't attend and have already made a donation, I will be adding you to the hole sponsors in gratitude of your support, I'll do this over the next few days, but if you want a specific hole to sponsor, please donate and add your name next to the hole below by cutting and pasting.

Thank you.

Hole Sponsors (minimum £10)

1/ Reserved
2/ Badger
3/ RTR
4/ DRW
5/ Richart
6/
7/
8/
9/
10/ R.M.H Same Day Couriers
11/ Crow
12/ Drive4Show
13/
14/
15/
16/
17/
18/ Bigfoot

Please cut & paste

Thank you

Last edited:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Due to the pandemic it's going to be tough to obtain prizes to have a healthy prize & raffle table, but, this day is all about remembering one of our own and raising as much money as possible for Karen (Rick's wife) chosen charity, being the British heart Foundation.

So PLEASE, if you can't attend but would still like to make a donation, however small, in support of this day to remember Rick, then you can find the link in my signature to my Just Giving page.

I will be also sponsoring holes (£10) and challenges (£10) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competiveness, which Rick always showed.

If sponsoring anything please DO NOT state this on the just giving page, just state your name and I'll match it up or send me a PM to confirm or Just Giving will not only remove the Gift Aid but sometimes the whole donation!

Those who can't attend and have already made a donation, I will be adding you to the hole sponsors in gratitude of your support, I'll do this over the next few days, but if you want a specific hole to sponsor, please donate and add your name next to the hole below by cutting and pasting.

Thank you.

1/
2/ Richart
3/
4/
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/
10/ R.M.H Same Day Couriers (£20)
11/
12/
13/
14/
15/
16/
17/
18/

Please cut & paste

Thank you

Wasn't this started earlier? I'm sure I sponsored a hole.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Come on people, would be great to fill more of these up, most of you knew or indeed played with Rick, knew the work he did as the founder for the Help for Heroes Charity day, all the other meets he organised and constantly tried to get as many people on his Centurion Club as he could, this is in his name, an annual event for us to remember and recognise his contributions to the forum and it's members.

Thank you.

We are nearly at the minimum halfway point of players I'd like to see (54) so we can have a full field of 3-balls with a shotgun start, as we had last year.

If you can't attend but would still like to make a donation, however small, in support of this day to remember Rick, then you can find the link in my signature to the Just Giving page in aid of Karen's (Rick's wife) chosen charity, being the British Heart Foundation.

All donations towards sponsoring a hole (£15) and/or challenge (£15) which will be acknowledged on each tee and via social media platforms, so again, these donations and support will be greatly appreciated and all help to make the day fun, but still with a hint of competitiveness, which Rick always showed.

Be great to fill these up (y)

Hole Sponsors (minimum £15)

1/ (Reserved)
2/ Badger
3/ RTR
4/ DRW
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/
11/ Crow
12/
13/
14/
15/
16/
17/
18/

Please cut & paste

@Fish

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Thank you.

1/ Reserved
2/ Badger
3/ RTR
4/ DRW
5/ Richart
6/
7/
8/
9/
11/ Crow
12/ Drive4Show
13/ IanM
14/
15/
16/
17/
18/ Bigfoot

Please cut & paste

Thank you

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Got a £30 & £ 20 ‘anonymous’ donations, I need to reconcile these, so please give me a heads up.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
1/ Fish *
2/ Crow*
3/ Dando
4/ Old Skier*
5/ 1xRTR Carl*
6/ 1xRTR Warren *
7/ 1xRTR Ron *
8/ 1xRTR Lee *
9/ 1xRTR Karl *
10/ 1xRTR Steve *
11/ 1xRTR Chris K*
12/ Adasko
13/ Adasko + 1
14/ full_throttle *
15/ full_throttle guest 1
16/ full_throttle guest 2
17/ Upsidedown*
18/ Upsidedown +1*
19/ Upsidedown +2*
20/ Upsidedown +3*
21/ Beezerk
23/ GG26*
24/ IanM (TBC)
25/ TeeGirl*
26/ 1xRTR Chris W-J*
28/ Andy Thomas CGC
29/ Mark Thomas CGC
30/ Michael Thomas CGC
31/ Damien Darby CGC
32/ Jason Smith CGC
33/ Dave Roddis CGC
34/ Coventry Captain
36/ 1xRTR CJ*
37/
38/
39/

Can those in bold please confirm their attendance, or not, with the date closing in quickly, I need to confirm to the club our potential numbers, more so because of guidelines we’ll need to adhere to, mainly within the clubhouse afterwards.

If you are attending, please keep the £20* donations coming confirming your attendance, and don't forget, that goes straight to the Just Giving site in my signature, but please only state 'Donation'.

Anyone interested in playing at Coventry Golf Club, which is in superb condition, please add your name, everyone is welcome.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
1/ Fish *
2/ Crow*
3/ Dando
4/ Old Skier*
5/ 1xRTR Carl*
6/ 1xRTR Warren *
7/ 1xRTR Ron *
8/ 1xRTR Lee *
9/ 1xRTR Karl *
10/ 1xRTR Steve *
11/ 1xRTR Chris K*
12/ Adasko*
13/ Adasko + 1*
14/ full_throttle *
15/ full_throttle guest 1*
16/ full_throttle guest 2*
17/ Upsidedown*
18/ Upsidedown +1*
19/ Upsidedown +2*
20/ Upsidedown +3*
21/ Beezerk
23/ GG26*
24/ 1 x RTR CJ*
25/ TeeGirl*
26/ 1xRTR Chris W-J*
28/ Andy Thomas CGC
29/ Mark Thomas CGC
30/ Michael Thomas CGC
31/ Damien Darby CGC
32/ Jason Smith CGC
33/ Dave Roddis CGC
34/ Coventry Captain
36/
37/
38/
39/