Rick Garg

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Like Tony, I won't be able to make it and am absolutely gutted. I'll pay my respects on the day and raise a glass to him on the 5th.

Ditto. I'll be in Spain. And I'll raise a large glass to a big man.

BTW, Huddersfield are top of the Championship. Wish you were here to see it...

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Didn't know him but from all the kind words spoken about him it's a sad loss to his family, friends and the forum. RIP.

Sybez

Challenge Tour Pro
www.digitalberry.co.uk
Having met Rick at the Charley Hull day at Centurion seeing this news was a shock! What an open and friendly gent to ever come say hi to someone sat on their own in the clubhouse and strike up a conversation. My thoughts are with his family at this tough time.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm out today with a number of military veterans and will raise a glass for Rick today. I can't make the journey on Monday but he'll be my thoughts.

RIP Rick

S

Snelly

I am shocked and saddened to read this tragic news.

Rick was a lovely guy with a wonderful, positive outlook on life. I always looked forward to being in his company and I cannot believe I won't see him again. Every golfing memory I have with Rick is a good one - a fantastic man.

So sad.

Sincere and heartfelt condolences to his family and closest friends.

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Haven't been on the forum for some time and never actually met Rick but from the posts he made on here, the golf days he organised, invites to play his course and the way his friends on here have spoke out about him it seems we've lost a good'un.

RIP.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The thing i fondly remember about Rick apart from the standard piss taking was that he was always interested in everyone except himself He would always ask how you were or how you played or introduce himself and take a genuine interest, not self centred or arrogant and no ego.
Give him a good send for those who are going to his funeral.

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I never had the pleasure of meeting Rick, but he sounds like a truly stand up guy. Just awful, awful news.

As others have said, my thoughts go out to all of Rick's family, friends and loved ones.

RIP brother.