Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Virgin has sent me 3 optios.. currently I pay 140

1) Cheap renewal contract at £167
2) New bundle would have been 196
3) but if you are a new customer then you will get the same for 130

It just beggars belief
What on earth do you have on your contract? A live feed into programs as they are filmed?!

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
PS I have just read the awful bits. And agree with everything that's been said. I always quote the song, life is a rollercoaster, because that's just what it is. Just when you are flying at the top, there's that dip coming, and sometimes a hefty boot in the tender bits as well. I hope everything gets better soon as I'm sure it will. Taking is a great help I find. You will have to be that rock for your daughter as she gets through it all. Good luck.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
went on a Fatbike meet on Sunday, 5 hour ride around the Cairngorms, very enjoyable. not to fast though a lot of climbing.

had really bad cramp all night, mostly in my thighs, which is unusual for me, very painful

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
We are getting new radiators fitted. One of them is an old-fashioned column radiator - like the ones we used to have in school. This was to be delivered direct from the supplier on Friday morning.

The delivery never turned up and was rescheduled for this morning. I was due to play 9 holes this afternoon.

It turned up about half an hour ago, on a pallet. The delivery guy brought it to the front door using one of those fork lift type things, but refused to bring it into the house due to the weight and it being awkward on the pallet. So I had no option but to drag it in myself, with the predictable outcome that my back is now hurting, and I've had to cancel my game. A real bummer as it's a lovely sunny day.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What on earth do you have on your contract? A live feed into programs as they are filmed?!
It is the full works.. max tv, 1G broadband, Cinema, sports, landline.. yet it is too much.. i m going to trim it. (previously it included 2 mobile sims, which now they have flogged off to O2)

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got a voice mail today from a bloke at Bridlington Spa. Very apologetic, refunded my payment for the gig. Which one? Eddie Tenpole. There is a mix up on dates or something, out of their control. I'm,
1. Very unhappy
2. Furious. I can't find anywhere that he is booked in on the same day.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Couple of little things this morning

We have finally got new chairs at work. It's taken about 4 years ..

What have they done? Ordered 3 chairs (we have 11 people on at a time) and we have to vote on what chair we like. Even though they are just the same as what we have now ..

Then the milk situation, we have too much milk delivered , minimum order though so fair enough.

However people don't sort it properly .. always put the fresh stuff at the front of the fridge so when it's used you go to get more and it's out of date

Seems like weekly I'm rotating stock and throwing away the off stuff.

And breath

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Couple of little things this morning

We have finally got new chairs at work. It's taken about 4 years ..

What have they done? Ordered 3 chairs (we have 11 people on at a time) and we have to vote on what chair we like. Even though they are just the same as what we have now ..

Then the milk situation, we have too much milk delivered , minimum order though so fair enough.

However people don't sort it properly .. always put the fresh stuff at the front of the fridge so when it's used you go to get more and it's out of date

Seems like weekly I'm rotating stock and throwing away the off stuff.

And breath

I remember the milk monitor situation so well! I used to be in the office once a week and every time had to sort, rotate and throw away. Lazy gits.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I remember the milk monitor situation so well! I used to be in the office once a week and every time had to sort, rotate and throw away. Lazy gits.

Its ridiculous, we get a lot delivered I get that. But petty cash isn't allowed anymore so there is just one approved supplier who will only deliver x amount

We could go Tesco get what we need for a week and it would be cheaper but we can't get the cash back.

Silly really

But I don't like the waste of it all.