Random Irritations

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
When the entire top end of the coaching staff at your club is about to be assett stripped by England to dig the RFU out of a hole. These being the same coaching staff who have finally got the Tigers back on track after years of massive underperformance and failure. That said, you cannot help but wish good things for Sir Kev and the increase in profile associated with a move to England could massively boost is charity fund raising from already astronomic levels.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
When the entire top end of the coaching staff at your club is about to be assett stripped by England to dig the RFU out of a hole. These being the same coaching staff who have finally got the Tigers back on track after years of massive underperformance and failure. That said, you cannot help but wish good things for Sir Kev and the increase in profile associated with a move to England could massively boost is charity fund raising from already astronomic levels.

Happy for England (and Saints!!) if this does happen...looks likely.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Happy for England (and Saints!!) if this does happen...looks likely.

Suppose Saints need all the help then can get to beat us:D:D:D:D

Just get hacked off that we lose early 2/3rds of our first team for the Autumn internationals and now we look like losing all of our top level coaches.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
If it is kids and they are caught, the parents should pay for the repairs

That sounds simple etc. But it is grossly unfair and wrong.
I have known ( in a professional capacity) decent parents, who any reasonable child would have known were desirable parents, at their wits end because their child decided to be a scrote and was one.
Imagine you were that parent. Nothing you are now allowed to do is going to influence the intelligent thug. He has worked out that all the cajoling, appeasing , modern pat a cake “remedies “ are what he can ignore. And his behaviour will be according to his whim.
Hence we’ve got these individuals - who need drastic action taken against them.
But don’t hold your breath!

OK , yes there are lousy parents out there as bad if not worse than their lousy kids.
But it is too easy to make then generalisation you made.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
UPS
Seriously, give me Hermes/Evri any day of the week.
Theyre just useless.
Got email confirmation yesterday of a parcel coming today
This morning had email confirmation of delivery.
Tried to track the parcel and it wanted me to download the App
After many minutes of faffing around trying to get the info I gave up....
An hour later I got an email saying delivery would be tomorrow - not that much of a pain but annoying nonetheless
10 minutes ago I get an email saying the parcel has been delivered.
What? No knock or ring..I've been in.
Look outside and the parcel is just left in the middle of the drive.........
An absolute shower of rat poo.........

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
I don't agree.
As a parent, you are responsible for the behaviour of your children, nobody else.

Just one last input on this.?

You sure?

Come on, the children are responsible. Your thinking gives the scrote child all the excuse he needs… and uses!

There have been some awful things done by “children “….I’m sure you can recall some, as can everyone. Are you blaming parents for that.?

I have known 14 yr old men, and 21 yr old children. Believe me, your generalisation is wrong.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Mrs D again.

30 mins ago she asked my opinion on moving some wardrobes and making the box room into more of an office. i said that's a good idea.

she's just asked me again what i thought and followed it up with "it doesn't have to be done right now"

She's now moving a chest of drawers to make way for the double wardrobe.

Guess who'll be moving wardrobes later

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
They've changed a setting on the system I use for work - basically taken a function away that I need to use now. When I ask what's going on, it's because some people were using it wrong. So rather than teach people they just take it away from everybody and now I have to suffer as a result of others' incompetence.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Why is it, given all around us know we have builders in at the moment, that one neighbour in particular parks outside our house when there is plenty of room elsewhere. When the guys turn up in the morning in their cars and vans and they need somewhere close to unload or if a truck is turning up to unload building materials, I can move my car from in front of the house, but I can’t move a neighbour’s.

Actually I know why he does it…because it’s easy to park outside our house rather than having to park in a space between cars. But tonight there was bags of room elsewhere and very closeby.

Ho hum. I’ll just have to say a wee prayer for him…that he might see the error of his ways and change them - but I am not holding my breath ?

Red devil

Visit site
Morons who make up our society.

Last week the primary school my wife works at had a load of windows smashed overnight. They got replaced yesterday and guess what, they all got smashed again last night.
And it has to come out of a budget that's tight enough as it is. Despicable behaviour.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Amazon Music, we get it through Prime, but they’ve really messed it up, you can’t choose songs, only skip 6 songs every 6 hours.
Going to need a new music platform.