Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
IKEA were supposed to deliver us a replacement door today - for the one they delivered broken last time. So I made no plans and stayed in. Around lunchtime I realised they hadn't texted me what time it was coming, so I waited twenty minutes on their "contact us" chat to get through to them, and they tell me the delivery was cancelled "for some reason" in his exact words. So you weren't going to tell me? He didn't even apologise. Bafflingly poor customer service.

NearHull

Visit site
Ordered a dozen golf balls from Amazon at the end of October. They should have been here by the 5th of November but I am still waiting for them to arrive. Cannot get a refund for 90 days?. Not the first time I have ordered balls on line and they failed to arrive. The last time was through a pro shop on eBay a couple of years ago. Got my money back but the balls must be going somewhere❓
Well, if they are lost you’ve only got three minutes!

D

Deleted member 1740

Yeah and 15% onto the cost of tickets as well because they are way too cheap.

I dont know where you're based but avanti are ruining the west cost line to London at the minute.

An Italian company making millions by providing a piss poor service cancelling trains left, right and centre.

My mate has worked the WC line for 30+yrs and Avanti are head and shoulders above the worst franchise he's worked for.

Network rail are returning Millions of pounds in profits. Jobs need to be protected.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I dont know where you're based but avanti are ruining the west cost line to London at the minute.

An Italian company making millions by providing a piss poor service cancelling trains left, right and centre.

My mate has worked the WC line for 30+yrs and Avanti are head and shoulders above the worst franchise he's worked for.

Network rail are returning Millions of pounds in profits. Jobs need to be protected.

Remember aswell tickets go up by RPI so they get more to pay for it anyways plus their fee to run the railways set regardless of performance

All public sector workers should get CPI linked payrises .. armed forces. Police..MPs .. fire fighters nurses etc

That way it encourages them to stay in the profession as you can't have your workforce just leave it's hard to replace

And seeing MPs get huge rises when nurses don't is unfair

Set it at cpi for all and then it's fair

I mean pensioners get the triple lock