Random Irritations

Asian Dawn

Visit site
Many years ago there was a Young Ones annual and a page in there entitled "Swearing makes your nob bigger" allegedly written by John Noakes of Blue Peter. Who cares if it does or not when you can quote a headline like that?

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
[QUOTE="theoneandonly, post: 2574223, member: 29733"]It's proven that swearing is linked to an excellent vocabulary. Whether you can take that a step further and link and enhanced vocabulary to intelligence is debatable, but your suggestion is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

What was that I read about forummers stating opinions as facts ??

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
My wife actually has a sense of humour so yes of course I would. I do worry about some people on here who seem to be physically scared of their partners. ?
:):):)
Not physically scared, but I l know my place.
Taken me 43 years to get that.
I get to play golf whenever I like - so life ain't bad.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
People who fiddle with the toaster settings in hotels? Was fine for two days, this morning was 2 passes and still one side wasn’t coloured at all

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ordered a dozen golf balls from Amazon at the end of October. They should have been here by the 5th of November but I am still waiting for them to arrive. Cannot get a refund for 90 days?. Not the first time I have ordered balls on line and they failed to arrive. The last time was through a pro shop on eBay a couple of years ago. Got my money back but the balls must be going somewhere❓

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ordered a dozen golf balls from Amazon at the end of October. They should have been here by the 5th of November but I am still waiting for them to arrive. Cannot get a refund for 90 days?. Not the first time I have ordered balls on line and they failed to arrive. The last time was through a pro shop on eBay a couple of years ago. Got my money back but the balls must be going somewhere❓

why 90 days for a refund, have had almost immediate refunds for lost items from Amazon or have they changed their policy lately?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
why 90 days for a refund, have had almost immediate refunds for lost items from Amazon or have they changed their policy lately?
Something to do with their A to Z guarantee. The balls are still expected to arrive, according to them, so unless I cancel the order I have to wait. I don’t need them just now so I will see what happens. They are probably lost, but on a golf course rather than in transit to me.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Something to do with their A to Z guarantee. The balls are still expected to arrive, according to them, so unless I cancel the order I have to wait. I don’t need them just now so I will see what happens. They are probably lost, but on a golf course rather than in transit to me.

Kick off enough and they will just refund you