Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Amazon Music, we get it through Prime, but they’ve really messed it up, you can’t choose songs, only skip 6 songs every 6 hours.
Going to need a new music platform.
Surely that's the non-Premium version? Similar with Spotify but once you pay the tenner a month you can listen to anything you want.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Amazon Music, we get it through Prime, but they’ve really messed it up, you can’t choose songs, only skip 6 songs every 6 hours.
Going to need a new music platform.

Hasn’t it always been like that for the free version?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
No. You used to be able to download and play most stuff with a Prime membership. It changed a few years ago, I think.

You were able to until a few mths ago when they announced access to even more songs for prime members as a supposed upgrade, then removed all the functionality at the same time!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is Spotify any good?
I don't know what to tell you, you pay your £10 a month and you can listen to any album, any podcast pretty much, or stick on a 6-hour playlist of only 80s or 90s or whatever somebody has created. It is what it is. I used to just download music as and when, but it's handy not having to anymore, especially as I no longer use my laptop for anything really. The only problem for me is having too much choice and not knowing what to put on! I used to just browse my downloaded music and pick something that caught my eye, but you can't really do that when you have literally every artist and album in the world to pick from. :LOL:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is Spotify any good?

I have spotify and love it. Easy to set up playlists, never been unable to find a song I was looking for and at the end of the year they send a really cool report on everything you have listened to and put it in a playlist if you want. Also get daily suggested playlist based on what you listen to. Also good for podcasts. Set mine up through my Alexa account and have music all round the house. Also works in the car through android auto and car play.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't know what to tell you, you pay your £10 a month and you can listen to any album, any podcast pretty much, or stick on a 6-hour playlist of only 80s or 90s or whatever somebody has created. It is what it is. I used to just download music as and when, but it's handy not having to anymore, especially as I no longer use my laptop for anything really. The only problem for me is having too much choice and not knowing what to put on! I used to just browse my downloaded music and pick something that caught my eye, but you can't really do that when you have literally every artist and album in the world to pick from. :LOL:

Imagine if you did know what to tell him ??

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Both the Missus and The Boy have a flu-like bug ( not "it") and they're both coughing and spluttering 25 hours a day..
They both have temperatures so the heating is off to try to keep them cool...
It means I'm sitting here wearing virtually every piece of clothing I possess to try to not freeze my nads off ...waiting for the inevitable symptoms to begin....
Just loving life today:rolleyes:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
guess who's just moved a wardrobe from one bedroom into another one to then have to move it back across the room to where it was originally about 6 months ago
With your regular posting on here I have such an image of a George & Mildred, plus kids, type 70's sitcom going on in your house. It might not be funny to live through but it makes the rest of us chuckle :D