Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 23270

Lost items. Why are they always in the last place you look for them ?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mid season break in Better Call Saul. To be fair to the writer, it was not meant to have a break and it was caused by filming delays so it was unintentional to leave at such a shocking point. Roll on July 11th.
Didn't Bob Odenkirk [ Saul ] have a heart attack in real life.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
When you want to rant by starting a cost of living thread ... but know that it will end in tears and infractions..

It’s silly when it’s got to the point where it would be cheaper for me to pay monthly for a new EV on finance, than it is to pay for the fuel on a car we own outright just to take the eldest to school.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Work laptop is completely f..buggered. Looks like I'll have to take it to head office and give it to an IT boffin. :mad:
Walked down to head office (only ten mins walk from my office) but the IT feller says they won't look at it without an appointment and gives me a phone number. The IT support lady on the phone says shut it down and wait 20 minutes and she'll call me back. Ffs... Now just sitting here twiddling my bloody thumbs.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Driving to north foreland for a game and some utter twunt cut me up on the M2 by pulling out at the last minute without indicating.
there was clearly a reason his car was held together with tape

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Work laptop is completely f..buggered. Looks like I'll have to take it to head office and give it to an IT boffin. :mad:

Mind your languagge... who u calling boffin?

BTW, i did advice you to stop visiting shady sites.. now ur laptop has monkeypox

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It’s silly when it’s got to the point where it would be cheaper for me to pay monthly for a new EV on finance, than it is to pay for the fuel on a car we own outright just to take the eldest to school.

... but can you afford the leccy bill???

.. also pl wait for the folks who will come around and tell you that kids should walk to school rather than be in cars..

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
... but can you afford the leccy bill???

.. also pl wait for the folks who will come around and tell you that kids should walk to school rather than be in cars..

The leccy bill would be cheaper than diesel. Especially if I put some solar on the roof.

I’m sure they will. I doubt however, they would let their kids walk 14 miles to school down unlit county roads with no pavements. And then back.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The leccy bill would be cheaper than diesel. Especially if I put some solar on the roof.

I’m sure they will. I doubt however, they would let their kids walk 14 miles to school down unlit county roads with no pavements. And then back.

Surely they can do that… all that training going up and down the chimney will come handy…

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Number of shots myself and the rest of the team had to give again in a match for one of the club's team. It's farcical.

I stay away from matchplay, unless scratch, for that very reason and of course it's worse since lifting the maximum from 36. I've been asked to play in The Annodata next weekend and dread to think how many shots I'll have to give!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I stay away from matchplay, unless scratch, for that very reason and of course it's worse since lifting the maximum from 36. I've been asked to play in The Annodata next weekend and dread to think how many shots I'll have to give!

I've said it over and over again, it's the only game that gets harder to win the better you get