Random Irritations

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Or sent there by their GP's who seem incapable of seeing people in person & refer them to A&E instead.

Oh this 100%… My 79 year old father has a urinary infection, poor sod is all confused etc. couldn’t get to see the Dr, had to see the Practitioner Nurse who done a basic check up (but failed to check his blood sugar even though he is type 2 diabetic!) prescribed antibiotics and said “if you don’t feel better in a week go to A&E” Bloody GPs are an absolute disgrace the way they have abandoned their patients.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I suppose I shouldn't really moan but if a despatch email indicates that delivery is expected on Monday but it turns up today at 1pm when nobody is around so it's left by the front door...am I being unreasonable to be a bit miffed..?
Good job I didn't pay for next day delivery......

I'd say your in your right

If you were in you wouldn't have cared but you didn't know was coming so caught you out and it could have gone missing

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finally getting the vanity unit for the bathroom (3rd one wed ordered and delayed) only to find the basin is slightly damaged :( now to wait for another one

I hate when they want you to check every packet when they arrive.. we had 2 bathrooms being done (main one being refit and loft ensuite built) at same time.. the stuff for bathroom 2 lived in garage for a month whilst the rest of build happened .. like hell I was going to open all the boxes lol would have been a nightmare

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I hate when they want you to check every packet when they arrive.. we had 2 bathrooms being done (main one being refit and loft ensuite built) at same time.. the stuff for bathroom 2 lived in garage for a month whilst the rest of build happened .. like hell I was going to open all the boxes lol would have been a nightmare

Have opened every single box! Glad I did with todays issue

Its funny, the shops try and put you off ordering online saying you dont get the quality control, been the complete opposite, all the stuff ordered online has come direct from the manufacturers

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have opened every single box! Glad I did with todays issue

Its funny, the shops try and put you off ordering online saying you dont get the quality control, been the complete opposite, all the stuff ordered online has come direct from the manufacturers

It was mad we have a double length garage and for a couple months it was single length due to all the bathroom stuff .. tiles and all I just risked it lol think the basin might be cracked in ensuite but I think that was after install it's a hairline one

Yeah we got all that saying we get better stuff etc etc

My parents went a show room and got ripped off for stuff compared .. I think I did 2 bathrooms for half what they were charged
(But then added together the space and what's in the bathrooms they prob ordered the same amount their bathroom is very big)

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
first time I’d been to the Cinema since interstellar.
Full of people with their hands rustling in packets of sweets.
I wont be eager to return and I don’t think there is anything on the horizon any how.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Iirc, the last time I went to a cinema was to watch Peter Sellers and Goldie Hawn in Girl In My Soup. Tbh, I haven't missed going since.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
When the country is struggling with cost of living and child poverty... we focus our energy on restarting the use of imperial measures ...

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
When the Mrs booked us to watch Top Gun at 7:30 pm when CL was going to kick off at 8... just because we could with another set of friends (none of whom have any footy interest)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
When the Mrs booked us to watch Top Gun at 7:30 pm when CL was going to kick off at 8... just because we could with another set of friends (none of whom have any footy interest)

Having watched both Top Gun & the football, you should thank your Mrs & ask Fragger to move this to things that gladden the heart ;)