Random Irritations

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Motorway “active” traffic management which is anything but. Just two examples; one stretch of motorway I use regularly which has an overhead gantry set to 60mph, with a sign “Congestion - use hard shoulder”, this being permanently displayed even when the road is virtually empty. Worse still, a main motorway I use regularly which currently uses reducing speed limits over consecutive gantries, from 60mph down to 40mph, prior to displaying the national speed limit sign where there are currently major roadworks resulting in frequent stationary traffic.

Those responsible for this lazy (in)active traffic management should have their (still attached) fleshy dangly bits coated in peanut butter, prior to them being fed through a mangle into the waiting jaws of a particularly peckish, peanut butter loving Rottweiler. With sharp teeth.

?

Surely worn down teeth would hurt more? ?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Today has been a massive irritation.

Dog needs a CT scan and possible op on his elbows for suspected arthritis.

My clients are all “infractions”

My oven is now a fridge - hopefully it’s the element but not overly helpful when I’m trying to cook dinner.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
You sound surprised. Wind up merchant of the highest order.

Martin, you complain bitterly when someone has a go at you, yet you butt into a conversation that has nothing to do with you and start throwing your weight around.

Get back in yer box ?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Motorway “active” traffic management which is anything but. Just two examples; one stretch of motorway I use regularly which has an overhead gantry set to 60mph, with a sign “Congestion - use hard shoulder”, this being permanently displayed even when the road is virtually empty. Worse still, a main motorway I use regularly which currently uses reducing speed limits over consecutive gantries, from 60mph down to 40mph, prior to displaying the national speed limit sign where there are currently major roadworks resulting in frequent stationary traffic.

Those responsible for this lazy (in)active traffic management should have their (still attached) fleshy dangly bits coated in peanut butter, prior to them being fed through a mangle into the waiting jaws of a particularly peckish, peanut butter loving Rottweiler. With sharp teeth.

?
Mmmm!
Harsh - but fair! ?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
It can be difficult to resist the urge when you have ASD - seeing bad grammar or spelling really bothers me at times.
Worse if the victim has ADS as well? :rolleyes:
For a 'cure or kill' solution, try reading a dozen of Tashboy's posts - they often seem to be in a completely different language!