Random Irritations

NearHull

Visit site
As children, our Sunday lunch ( called dinner) had a Yorkshire Pudding with gravy to start, a Yorkshire Pudding with a meat and veg as a main and Yorkshire Pudding with butter and sugar as a sweet. My mother made Yorkshire Puddings in large rectangular dishes about a couple of inches deep. There wasn’t much money around and it was done to fill us up.
When I joined up, I was a bit surprised to find out that this wasn’t the norm!

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
My knowledge of boilers pretty much starts and ends with topping up the water to increase the pressure :D. If it isn't that then without a code you are well beyond my skills I'm afraid.

Ive 90% sorted it. After bleeding each rad, I had to go through a process of balancing to ensure all rads got heat. Lovely stuff. The remaining 10% is that the heating comes on with the hot water, which currently isn’t what we want. I guess it’s an issue with the diverter valve in the airing cupboard?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ive 90% sorted it. After bleeding each rad, I had to go through a process of balancing to ensure all rads got heat. Lovely stuff. The remaining 10% is that the heating comes on with the hot water, which currently isn’t what we want. I guess it’s an issue with the diverter valve in the airing cupboard?
No idea on the last point but good news that you have heating again ?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
So, had a local carpet fitter round to my house to do carpets and vinyl tiles etc,
He needed to get some radiator pipe collars for the vinyl floor, so assumed that he would keep the house key until he had finished.

It’s now been 3 weeks since he finished, chased him for the rad collars and mentioned that he could post the key through the letter box when he had fitted them

He replied quoting supply problems for the collars but he put the key under the mat 3 weeks ago and didn’t tell me.

Fortunately key was still there, otherwise I’d have had to change the locks and I ordered the collars from Amazon and they will be here today
utter complete

2F144724-51D4-4650-ACFD-7F43F6109778.jpeg

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
At the back end of Summer 2020 I ordered another pair of the 4orged shoes to bring into play in 2021. Over various points in the last 6 months I searched for the sensible place that I'd put them away, without succes ?‍♂️
Finally found them today, just as switching back to wetter months shoes.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
At the back end of Summer 2020 I ordered another pair of the 4orged shoes to bring into play in 2021. Over various points in the last 6 months I searched for the sensible place that I'd put them away, without succes ?‍♂️
Finally found them today, just as switching back to wetter months shoes.

Always in the last place you look ??

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Going thru some of my mom’s paperwork. She has medical records and bills from 1973…

I struggle everytime I am asked to provide last 3 months utility bills..