Random Irritations

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
There seems to be a rise in the use of swearing, please stop, it is neither big or clever
Infractions have been dished out and will be again for those who transgress .

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57843756

Banks again proving to be scum of the earth

So what if someone's had a covid grant... Their business might be fine now .. hairdresser I could think as an easy example to give

Also the gov said to claim them even if you could still work as your work might be less

Banks make billions off houses. Even if someone defaults they take the house and make a massive profit

Stop being such scumbags!!!!!

They always up to it aswell even before this .. my grandad took out 40k equity release in 1996 on his house to pay for one more round of private chemo as his insurance said he was at his limit .. he never needed it in end (still with us today) but because of this they own % of his house for ,40k a house worth over a million that he can't sell as he gets only something like anything above 700k of the sale so can't afford to sell ... A developer wanted to buy a bit of his garden to turn into flats the bank said nope devalues our assist .. sorry an asset you paid 40k for which is worth a lot more now.. you will have your pound of flesh when he passes you blood sucking parasites

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
telling people that as soon as I get a reply from insurers I'll let them know and yet they still call or email 5 or 6 times a day asking if I've heard anything.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Had a power cut this morning, got home from work earlier and the sound from the TV surround system didn't sound right. Looks like my av receiver is knackered, nothing on ARC and nothing via pass through from the sky box ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wife has tested positive for Covid. I'm in shock - we had cold symptoms but they don't match the advertised Covid systems at all so I felt sure it would be negative. I've done two home tests that were negative, but have now booked myself in for a drive-through test like she did. No golf for me this weekend, on the hottest weekend of the year as well by the looks of it. :(

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Wife has tested positive for Covid. I'm in shock - we had cold symptoms but they don't match the advertised Covid systems at all so I felt sure it would be negative. I've done two home tests that were negative, but have now booked myself in for a drive-through test like she did. No golf for me this weekend, on the hottest weekend of the year as well by the looks of it. :(

have a look at what Tim Spector of Zoe has been saying for several months, they think the symptoms are different to what they were at the start of the pandemic (driven by variant changes) Been battling what I thought was the worst hayfever ever for over a week but seems I fit what they say are the "new" symptoms are. Thankfully tested negative yesterday.

guess youll have to put yer feet up and watch the Open :)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
have a look at what Tim Spector of Zoe has been saying for several months, they think the symptoms are different to what they were at the start of the pandemic (driven by variant changes) Been battling what I thought was the worst hayfever ever for over a week but seems I fit what they say are the "new" symptoms are. Thankfully tested negative yesterday.

guess youll have to put yer feet up and watch the Open :)
Yeah but since the missus will be stuck here as well there's probably less chance of that than before! Yeah it still says the Covid symptoms are high temperature, persistent cough and loss of taste/smell. We've not had any of those, maybe a light cough but mainly sore throat, a bit flemmy and headachey. Nothing like what they said to look out for. Just Googled and seen this though:

What are the symptoms of the Delta variant?
The symptoms are similar to those seen with the original coronavirus strain and other variants, including a persistent cough, headache, fever, and sore throat.

At the same time, COVID-19 patients in the U.K. have reported that some symptoms are slightly different for Delta, according to data from the ZOE COVID Symptom Study. Cough and loss of smell seem to be less common. Headache, sore throat, runny nose, and fever seem to be more common.

They should really publicise that more. I really just though I had a bit of a cold. I have had the first jab though (not second yet) so presumably that should be easing the symptoms.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
They should really publicise that more. I really just though I had a bit of a cold. I have had the first jab though (not second yet) so presumably that should be easing the symptoms.

Imagine being me, I have a bowel disease, asthmatic, hayfever and I currently have a sinus infection. All I need is some vomiting for the full set!! :ROFLMAO:

217472985_10159791271248534_4012975330656932326_n.jpg

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

Sorry to hear that. Hope you're both ok.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sky once again messing with the graphics at The Open. I think last time they decided not to put the par in the column - you had to work it out from the colours of the numbers the player shot. This time they just have par and score...no hole number. It is a tried and tested formula Hole/Par/Score (the latter two possibly interchanged)...

Don't fix what aint broke!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. Hope you're both ok.
The symptoms are not that bad, maybe because we had our first jabs, but it just feels like a bit of a cold. That is what they've said about the Delta one though, as opposed to the original Covid symptoms that they said to look out for. Guess it's a week at home for us anyway.