Random Irritations

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Paying twice the normal price to get a wasp nest removed.
Had to use an emergency management company as I couldn’t get hold of five local pest controllers yesterday. The chap contracted for the job was probably one I tried to phone yesterday.

At least I can have the windows open tonight I suppose.
We occasionally get them in the eaves of the roof in the loft. I just buy the spray foam that destroys the nest and kills the wasps. Works an absolute treat.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Pacemakers at athletics meetings. It's a race, why have them? You're not going to break a world record at every event. When they get to major finals it's often down to who runs the best pace tactically. I'd rather see a proper race from start to finish without this artificial addition.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
People really don’t “choose” to travel in rush hour…. Answer is less busses outside rush hour. Maximum of one per hour, saves pollution in the capital and TFL money.

Saddiq, if your reading this you can make out it’s your idea!?

One an hour?? What if you want the 248 to Romford and you miss one another hour wait? That's mental talk

Plus shift workers use buses a lot not to mention the elderly and people who can't afford or not able to drive

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Hearing local parent saying that they won’t be sending their lad to school X as that is where the Gurkha kids go to school. It’s not as if these kids dont have English as their first language and that could be an issue for a teacher…the kids are all born in England and have English as their first language - or at least a very good second. What do we call that sort of attitude. I think I know. Attitude at the edge of the spectrum and held by only a few? I am not so sure.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
One an hour?? What if you want the 248 to Romford and you miss one another hour wait? That's mental talk

Plus shift workers use buses a lot not to mention the elderly and people who can't afford or not able to drive

Most buses between 10 and 3 have no passengers on board…I was at Golders Green today and saw 5 buses in a row go past 4 were empty and 1 had an old girl on it. I was randomly irritated.?

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The boy's nursery has been closed for 3 weeks due to the bubble bursting, it's his first day back today and also his last as he's off to school in September.
Loads of stuff planned for the kids, face painting and all that as a treat....they've told us to pick him up as he's coughed. He'll be gutted to miss out.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
It’s unreal how bad things are in places. They’re burning down businesses and whole shopping malls. Reports of police being complicit in the wrongdoing and filling their vehicles with stolen goods. Minority of course.

Lots of local community armed cordons on the suburbs to keep mobs out. It’s just nuts.

Parts of Durban and Pietermaritzburg look war torn :cry:

sunshine

Visit site
Protesting, looting and general lawlessness in South Africa. Jailed the ex president and his supporters kicked off and it’s all gone to hell.

It's a slippery slope and they have tipped over the edge.

Can't help feel that England is descending into lawlessness as well. I have a horrible feeling that something else is going to happen this summer and it will all kick off.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
No, their gonads should be wired up to the National Grid. (y)

If they survive that, then they should be shot. ;)

Why not just shoot them in the balls?....( think my hormones are going mental as I seem to extol physical retribution as an answer to a few things lately--Sorry Mods:rolleyes:)
Came across these (Mod Edit) on the M8/M9 as part of my Police defensive Driving Course-can't possibly repeat what the polis instructor said, and I defo can't tell you what we did to get past,but, boy, it was fun, especially getting quick glimpses of their rather startled faces-tossers!:devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hearing local parent saying that they won’t be sending their lad to school X as that is where the Gurkha kids go to school. It’s not as if these kids dont have English as their first language and that could be an issue for a teacher…the kids are all born in England and have English as their first language - or at least a very good second. What do we call that sort of attitude. I think I know. Attitude at the edge of the spectrum and held by only a few? I am not so sure.

Why don't these 'brave and racially tolerant' people go and discuss this subject with the GURKHA daddies ( maybe even the mummies?)
Does'nt matter if born here or not-We owe these people................shades of the UNIFORM thread
Racist (Mod Edit)

Last edited by a moderator: