Random Irritations

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Lane hoggers. It’s pretty much everyone on the M1.
The amount of money to be made for the treasury on the motorway for lane hogging could clear the national debt.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Lane hoggers. It’s pretty much everyone on the M1.
The amount of money to be made for the treasury on the motorway for lane hogging could clear the national debt.

Add to that the lane two hoggers on three lane motorways, who are now lane three hoggers on four lane motorways. They sit there with lanes one and two devoid of traffic.

They should be put up against a wall and shot.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Add to that the lane two hoggers on three lane motorways, who are now lane three hoggers on four lane motorways. They sit there with lanes one and two devoid of traffic.

They should be put up against a wall and shot.

No, their gonads should be wired up to the National Grid. (y)

If they survive that, then they should be shot. ;)

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Should have gone to Specsavers. ;)

Despite the size, it was incredibly difficult to see until it was too late. I managed to slow from 70 to around 50 but there was no way to avoid it completely.
Absolute disgrace for a trunk road and dangerous as hell. Only a matter of time until it causes a blow out and a crash.

Its ok though, Fife council will outline it in yellow paint, that seems to be the fix.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Despite the size, it was incredibly difficult to see until it was too late. I managed to slow from 70 to around 50 but there was no way to avoid it completely.
Absolute disgrace for a trunk road and dangerous as hell. Only a matter of time until it causes a blow out and a crash.

Its ok though, Fife council will outline it in yellow paint, that seems to be the fix.

There's one on the A14 near us. If you're central in the outside lane your nearside wheel will hit it. It's got a white line around it though - makes all the difference!

I've finally committed to memory where it is - for today at least...

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I hope you take photos of it and the damage to your car to claim the costs back.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Send the bill into the council. If it was a motorcycle it's wouldn'y just be a tyre damaged.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Telephone calls that go along the lines of..........

"Good morning, sales, how can I help you?"
"Yes, I wonder if you could give me the number for your Worthing branch?"
"Certainly. It's 01903...."
"Oh hang on, let me go and get a pen"

Really????? Are you that bloody thick????
:mad::mad::mad:

0121do1 lol