Random Irritations

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
And your point is? Most times it's fine, but I am occasionally randomly irritated by the thieving sods who reduce the size of the available pot which the other 3 members have accrued, make no contribution to the winning of the pot and then waltz off with the money that they've done nothing to earn. I'm not sure what's not to understand. :unsure:

I've always thought that logically speaking in most circumstances it's better for the final contestant to either take the lower offer or the higher offer when there is already 3 players through.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
And your point is? Most times it's fine, but I am occasionally randomly irritated by the thieving sods who reduce the size of the available pot which the other 3 members have accrued, make no contribution to the winning of the pot and then waltz off with the money that they've done nothing to earn. I'm not sure what's not to understand. :unsure:

I have no idea. I haven't watched it since I realised that I was only going to the gym to get my car washed.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Something you said? :oops:
No. Said he flew in from Malaga and was tired. If you know you're going on holiday, have a late flight, don't book into the competition and then sod off. Simple surely. Selfish and apparently not the first time he's buggered off when not playing well. Email heading to the club on the back of an email from our captain this week about players not showing for comps.

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Could they not find a nice new Bethpage Black logoed ball rather than the scuffed lake ball they used on the telly to welcome us back after the ad breaks over the weekend?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My son got up this morning at 2am to watch the last GoT, my daughter watched the recorded version at 6am. I'm waiting until tonight but am sat here killing time until I can go and watch it. Every time I open this forum someone else has posted in the GoT thread and I am desperate to read it but don't want to spoil the show tonight. I am a bag of nerves over a tv programme, ridiculous.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No. Said he flew in from Malaga and was tired. If you know you're going on holiday, have a late flight, don't book into the competition and then sod off. Simple surely. Selfish and apparently not the first time he's buggered off when not playing well. Email heading to the club on the back of an email from our captain this week about players not showing for comps.

Taken from another forum under a similar thread.

"Flew back from a fabulous holiday in Spain and tried to support the club by playing in a competition. Found out when I got there I was playing with a real numpty and managed to last six holes before giving up. Memo to self to avoid his group in the future" :p