Random Irritations

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
?
Yes, it doesn't fill me with confidence re how professional they are. The replies about the lad in the factory were really poor despite them sort of having a point. It left me thinking they care very little about their employees.

I'm sure that actually breaks GDPR rules now? Like all emails from management you can't even see who they been sent to anymore they have to be like their addressed to just you

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
?
Yes, it doesn't fill me with confidence re how professional they are. The replies about the lad in the factory were really poor despite them sort of having a point. It left me thinking they care very little about their employees.

With most companies now, you are just a number and that’s if you’re lucky ??

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Some peoples attitudes
I've, basically, gone part time and am only taking on new learners when it suits me.
Got 2 calls today within 30 minutes of each other...I was on the golf course so didn't answer
1st call didn't leave a message on the voicemail but texted immediately, and I quote,....Ring back when you're available :confused: no name or anything....
2nd call left a message explaining who she was and what she wanted etc etc.
Guess which one got the call back........

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
The relentless, and increasingly rapid, growth of hair on my ears and from my nostrils! Why does this happen the older you get!? :mad:
tell me about it, should save it and use it a fuse wire when req. lucky for me is just out my ears and owl eyebrows... i know i guy who has more hair growing on his nose than his head:LOL:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Some peoples attitudes
I've, basically, gone part time and am only taking on new learners when it suits me.
Got 2 calls today within 30 minutes of each other...I was on the golf course so didn't answer
1st call didn't leave a message on the voicemail but texted immediately, and I quote,....Ring back when you're available :confused: no name or anything....
2nd call left a message explaining who she was and what she wanted etc etc.
Guess which one got the call back........

I do know some people get huge anxiety using the phone especially leaving voice mails, and then factor in its for something major like driving lessons, I would cut them a little slack, but I'm not in your shoes and not had years of it!! LOL Doesn't excuse a crap text with no manners though....

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I do know some people get huge anxiety using the phone especially leaving voice mails, and then factor in its for something major like driving lessons, I would cut them a little slack, but I'm not in your shoes and not had years of it!! LOL Doesn't excuse a crap text with no manners though....
Yeah I get that Scott..but it's the text that peed me off...if they can scrawl 5 words they can scrawl a few more...
Enviable position of they need me more than I need them..

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Try Spigen. They make really good cases for phones, tablets etc.

Second Spigen if you can find one, I've used them on my last 5 or 6 phones, superb quality and a decent price.

Thanks guys, found one from a place called Pipetto shortly after posting, that's on the way so hopefully sorted but will bear Spigen in mind.

Got a Mous case for the new iPhone 11 Pro, that seems a decent piece of kit.

U

User62651

Got a new carpet fitted today in our unborn babies bedroom, they finished up quite quick and I checked all the work before paying them. Happy as Larry.
Wasn’t until my wife went and had a look, and noticed they fitted the wrong carpet.

Ach....a minor detail!;)

Wonder how many men out of 100 would just leave the wrong one in place and move on because it's not worth the hassle, it's only a carpet after all. :oops:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I’d be having a word with your estate agent for even entertaining the bid.

I believe they are legally bound to pass any bid on to the seller, to maintain transparency in the process.

Example:
Even after a sealed bid auction deadline has come and gone, a new bid can be placed, and must be passed on to the seller for consideration.
Got gazumped by this very example.