Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The new PGA Tour 2k21 game is 50 quid! Bit of licensing and a few names and the price sky rockets. I got the Golf Club 2019 for £16 over a year ago!

Last edited:
U

User62651

Warburton's Toastie loaf where a slice doesn't fit in a regular sized toaster 'landscape', only fits 'portrait' and then the top inch of the slice sticks out so doesn't toast. Either Warburton or Breville have it so wrong. ;)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Warburton's Toastie loaf where a slice doesn't fit in a regular sized toaster 'landscape', only fits 'portrait' and then the top inch of the slice sticks out so doesn't toast. Either Warburton or Breville have it so wrong. ;)

Most toasters are the same.
If you have a halogen oven, pop your bread in there on full power for 4-5 mins.
Perfick

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
That "soft feel" rubber coating they put on plastic things.
After a few years it gets sticky and eventually starts coming off on your hands.
Is this just some ruse to get you to replace perfectly working items?

Crumplezone

Visit site
The new PGA Tour 2k21 game is 50 quid! Bit of licensing and a few names and the price sky rockets. I got the Golf Club 2019 for £16 over a year ago!

That's the normal full price for console games. It can be bought cheaper. TCG 2019 was the same price on release. I'm in two minds, due to hearing the online multiplayer is as poor as TGC 2019, but will probably end up buying it anyway.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Trying to remove my broken washing machine and inadvertently end up pressure washing the whole bloody kitchen!
The water supply valve managed to break .................................. great. :mad:

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
Trying to remove my broken washing machine and inadvertently end up pressure washing the whole bloody kitchen!
The water supply valve managed to break .................................. great. :mad:

That 10 seconds worth of sheer panic when you think 'where the hell do I turn this off?' :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This happened to me once at a customers house, and I asked her what absolute cretin plumbed this in?

She said it was her husband... o_O :oops:

I was young and naive when this happened though.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
That 10 seconds worth of sheer panic when you think 'where the hell do I turn this off?' :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This happened to me once at a customers house, and I asked her what absolute cretin plumbed this in?

She said it was her husband... o_O :oops:

I was young and naive when this happened though.
Similar to that is the 'when is it due'to the pregnant looking woman who is just overweight or 'your grandson is a smashing lad' to the old bloke who turns out to be the actual dad. Done both of those at the school gate ?. Only once, you don't repeat errors like that unless you really are clueless.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Similar to that is the 'when is it due'to the pregnant looking woman who is just overweight or 'your grandson is a smashing lad' to the old bloke who turns out to be the actual dad. Done both of those at the school gate ?. Only once, you don't repeat errors like that unless you really are clueless.
My mate did that (pregnant) at a school reunion to a lass with a cocktail in her hand.

My sister told everyone at school that Her dad was her granddad too as he was 55 with a hard paper round when she was younger and embarrassed.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My legs are absolutely bitten to pieces after football last night down the park. Have at least 10 bites on my calves, they're red hot.

Also, the rangefinder that Hot Golf sent me to replace my other one that broke after 11 months is even worse, won't even turn on! What a waste of time. Dunno where they found it, presumably one that someone else had returned!