Random Irritations

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
R2, Ken Bruce, are playing the new Kylie song as their record of the week. Jeez it is bad. So heavily auto tuned that it sounds like Pinky or Perky singing. Who knows if Kylie was even present when it was made?

How has she made a career out of singing? It is an absolute mystery to me.

A very pretty lady who has a nice bottom singing about sauces subjects whilst dancing

Yeah defo dunno why she made it

NearHull

Visit site
R2, Ken Bruce, are playing the new Kylie song as their record of the week. Jeez it is bad. So heavily auto tuned that it sounds like Pinky or Perky singing. Who knows if Kylie was even present when it was made?

How has she made a career out of singing? It is an absolute mystery to me.
My wife made a very similar remark this morning when it was being played. She said it was screeching.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Toothache
How long does it take for antibiotics to work?
?

In my (frequent) experience it's 2-3 days before you really feel the benefit. Don't do what I do and take tramadol prescribed for someone else. It took the edge off but then made me puke up for 2 days solid!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
had to stop off for fuel on the way back from golf so went to Asda.... which has just had a Starbucks drive through open in the car park, they were queing out on to the access road for it...

I don't get it .... whats the atrraction of take away coffee ???