Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
3 people waiting for coffee at the BP this morning; two wearing masks, and the idiot in the Fulham shirt that thought pulling it up over his mouth sufficed. Cretin.
Problem with that is I've been into several shops including local tesco, BP and few others that have acknowledged that as being acceptable. But I agree its cretinous behaviour in grand scheme if things.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
First friendly today, won 3-1 and my calf injury was fine, played 60 minutes with no problems.
But...the manager is still insisting on playing a formation that just doesn't suit our team, we don't have the players for it and he can't see it ?

What level are you playing at? Please don't say pub, coz that's just a way to work up a thirst for the session after the match.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
First friendly today, won 3-1 and my calf injury was fine, played 60 minutes with no problems.
But...the manager is still insisting on playing a formation that just doesn't suit our team, we don't have the players for it and he can't see it ?

Still won 3-1 tho sounds like it worked well ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I hit my ball into some pine trees today. Whilst searching for it I wasn't looking where I was going and walked into a branch. The pine needles poked my right eye, it's still sore now. Found the ball though ?.

My favourite golf shirt is a grey and blue trim Adidas one. It's the perfect size, nice and light, I like how it looks. For some strange reason the collar on it has gone weird. It is two pieces of material, not one, and somehow they wont sit flat now. My wife might have put it in the tumble drier ?. Either way it has ruined the look of it and I can't put it right ?.

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
I hit my ball into some pine trees today. Whilst searching for it I wasn't looking where I was going and walked into a branch. The pine needles poked my right eye, it's still sore now. Found the ball though ?.

My favourite golf shirt is a grey and blue trim Adidas one. It's the perfect size, nice and light, I like how it looks. For some strange reason the collar on it has gone weird. It is two pieces of material, not one, and somehow they wont sit flat now. My wife might have put it in the tumble drier ?. Either way it has ruined the look of it and I can't put it right ?.

When confronted about it, I guarantee her reply will be along the lines of 'well I never liked it on you anyway'.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Maybe a little tongue in cheek but this one's been building the last couple of weeks...

The premier league football fraternity & pundits talking about "playing in Europe next season or not" and variations.
On which continent do they think the home grounds are in? ?‍♂️?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Maybe a little tongue in cheek but this one's been building the last couple of weeks...

The premier league football fraternity & pundits talking about "playing in Europe next season or not" and variations.
On which continent do they think the home grounds are in? ?‍♂️?
Brexit m8.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
TNT flippin "so called" couriers!

Stayed in all day for one van to collect my part ex'd music keyboard and, for best reason known to the useless so and so's, another to deliver my new digital piano. Driver one turns up and takes away my boxed keyboard and tells me that the piano is on its way, he saw them loading it when he was at the depot. Piano doesn't arrive, music shop rings TNT and the lying gits say that the lorry was full and they couldn't get my load on, so I've had to wait in for the whole day for nothing.

Now have to wait until after my holiday for it to (hopefully) arrive.

They’re a carrier not a courier, quite a difference within the trade ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
So I’m constantly seeing question marks in my emails and posts on forums instead of an apostrophe, what’s that all about, and how do I fix it?

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
3 people waiting for coffee at the BP this morning; two wearing masks, and the idiot in the Fulham shirt that thought pulling it up over his mouth sufficed. Cretin.

Some of those "masks" people are wearing are no more than a footie shirt. They are just some sort of material which does NOT block the stuff we breathe out. I've got a full face thing. Look damn stupid but at least me glasses don't steam up.