Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
The neighbours over the back having a bbq and acting like morons shouting Islamic chants and being generally derogatory to Muslims because apparently it's funny to insult people that aren't Christians or white ?
Shortly will be heading round there...

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've come home, wife's mate is still here in garden ..

Ofc I'm happy for my wife to finally get some company but ffs I want to go to bed but I should really be polite

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tomorrow I have to travel to the hospital to give blood for a blood test. Not got a problem with that as it is part of the routine check up to make sure that my lymphoma is still in remission. I have to go to the same place to give this blood where I usually see the consultant that gives me a prod and then says see you in 6 months. The irritation is that next Monday is my appointment to see the consultant, but that is going to be done over the phone. If I can go there this week why can't I go there next week?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Having to juggle timings...
Main rd into town is shut.
Other route in is heaving
Tesco opens at 8
It's going to start lashing any minute
Timing it right so I can join the queue under the covered area..
1st world problems eh...?
Maybe 2019 wasn't so bad after all...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Organised interviews and emailed all the candidates on Monday, bearing in mind they have already been online to book their interview slots themselves, and half of the field have now withdrawn. Stuck between interviewing three candidates and trying to rearrange timings so they all flow or going back out to advert given the changes in some peoples circumstances since lockdown has been eased. Feels like this vacancy is jinxed.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Organised interviews and emailed all the candidates on Monday, bearing in mind they have already been online to book their interview slots themselves, and half of the field have now withdrawn. Stuck between interviewing three candidates and trying to rearrange timings so they all flow or going back out to advert given the changes in some peoples circumstances since lockdown has been eased. Feels like this vacancy is jinxed.

Try being turned down after interview (NHS job) for loosing out on points. Points? For what? Then three weeks later seeing same job advertised again. (I've re-applied).

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been paying to park my car all week to find out now that the Council are not charging for car parking until 15th June. No signs in the car park, nothing on their website and only found out when I applied to but a new monthly pass.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Try being turned down after interview (NHS job) for loosing out on points. Points? For what? Then three weeks later seeing same job advertised again. (I've re-applied).
NHS interviews are generally done on a scoring system because as a public body it helps to scrutinise the interview process to ensure fairness. Ask for detailed feedback from the notes they made. There will be a minimum score to get the job - you don’t just hire the highest scoring person if they didn’t reach the required standard.

As for reapplying, it’s weird that they didn’t include a clause saying that previous applicants will not be considered but if your application is recognised by those shortlisting I’d be surprised if you get an interview.